Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/15/2016 at 1:17 PM, BBsq69 said:

I have got to stop you there. Michelle cared 100% about running the show as witness her attempt to distract, block and stop the Belle-Candy massage and then halt any Belle nudity afterwards. And Belle wanted to play on several occasions and made it very clear that she did sometimes physically trying to drag Michelle into some action but to no avail on virtually every occasion. Michelle wanted to be in control but simply she wanted to be the star of the show and did not like it if she had to share the limelight. And I don't believe for one second that Michelle was uncomfortable performing naked with My Belle:heart:, it's just that if she did she wanted it to be on her cam show.

Maybe you're right, BB. But, that's not what I saw. I admitted that I hadn't been watching much. But, if you have to stop me with the little bit that I said, then I have to say stop when it comes to Belle. I know you love her, but I don't have the same feelings for her. I just saw too many times what seemed like Belle ruining potential match-ups by other girls. She would run and jump in the middle of the bed between 2 girls more times than I can count. I'm not saying she's bad or that I don't like her. I'm just saying that I think your feelings for her seem to override your logical reasoning skills at times.

I know that you are a smart guy. I often agree with some of your posts. I just think that, when it comes to Belle, your judgement gets clouded sometimes.

• Upvote 6