Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

When I went to Rhodes on holiday a few years back now we could watch English Premier League Football (not Soccer as it bloody well gets called) it was in the Greek language but it was free. In Europe there are changes afoot for TV/Internet were by nearly every country can be viewed. Some already do so. They are probably watching by internet connection.

The Bulls Shit Regulations, in our country, keeps us from having our choice of programming, and people are paying for it. I have NOT paid for TV, in 10 years, Why, would you? When it`s, readily available on the internet, For free. The simplicity is all but a Click. :smile:

I have never encountered a girl like Michelle, she has me rolling in laughter on her choices, in making life simpler, her Dildo, The Hair Blower, Pots and Pans, Tea Pot, in the shower, and you though she was going to use them in an explicitly sexual way. Lol Christmas only comes one`s a year. :smile:

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Creo que se puede olvidar a Michelle haciendo más cam show y creo que se puede olvidar Michelle mostrando tanto la desnudez ahora. Que parezca que los 3 chicas en apt 2 está saliendo. Esto es todo lo que hay en la mente ahora no pagar el espectador.

Girls getting ready ... go out, wait for a visit?