Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

With Danaya and Candy washing their hair under arctic conditions would suggest they've said bollocks to this place, we're off out tonight. I recall Tuesday was one of D's favourite nights to go clubbing so maybe it will be? She has been too quiet since she's been back which makes me think she's biding her time for something but when that something happens I hope she doesn't fall off the rails too heavily :sad:

Artic Conditions.  It's 49F  in Barcelona at the moment.

3 hours ago, Homer Simpson. said:

Hey RLC, you're more efficient to stop viewers to take pictures of your site than to find hot water in your appartements. Do you really want than the girls fall ill???? Really RLC you sucks ! :angry:

RLC only leases the Apartments.  It's an issue they have to take up with the Landlord.  We all know how some Landlords work. Some are not that quick when trying to resolve issues.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2229 The girls left .  

I guess it couldn't last for long; at least she lasted for a week convent style so it looks like tonight could be the night the wheels fall off for dear Danaya. If you get wasted I hope Candy or Michelle look after you as Nicole did for Lima. 

hace 36 minutos, StnCld316 dijo:

RLC en solitario Se arrienda los apartamentos. Es Un Problema Que Tienen Que Tomar con el Propietario. Todos sabemos CÓMO Funcionan algunos adj propietarios. Algunos adj ningún hijo tan Rápido Cuando Se Trata de resolver los Problemas.

Here is a question of insurance, which usually fix these things. But as I do not know what type of lease has that floor, I can not give you more data.

• Upvote 1

this is just my thought here so don't mind me when michelle did her cam show in her room some one in her chat room could have told her about real life cam site cuz remember when she was done she went to the site on her pc and start showing off a bit in her room if I recall didn't people bug  sugerbonnie about reallifecam when she was on cam4 sorry to go off topic there. then Friday came and michelle went to b1 whispering going on between her and Jessica michelle did point at cam 1 when Jessica grab her pc off the table and then michelle came back to b2 all of the sudden b2 is going down hill with no heat and no water heater to me michelle could have shut the water heater and also the heat were I am getting at is this remember guy's when lima was done giving michelle a massage. she covered her  tits up with a pillow so that's right there is telling me she watch reallifecam .  and could she went back to b2 and told the others well girls tell each others  ever thing.  so there my  thought of the day I let you guy's think about it  

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Esto es sólo mi pensamiento aquí, así que no me importa cuando Michelle hizo su show cam en su habitación a alguien en su sala de chat podría haberle dicho sobre la vida real sitio de cámaras primo recordar cuando terminó se dirigió al sitio en su PC y empezar a mostrar un poco en su habitación si no recuerdo no lo hizo la gente insecto sugerbonnie sobre reallifecam cuando ella estaba en cam4 siento que ir fuera de tema allí. luego el viernes llegó y Michelle fue a susurros b1 pasando entre ella y Jessica Michelle punto hizo en la leva 1 cuando Jessica agarrar su PC de la mesa y luego Michelle volvió a b2 todo el b2 repente se va cuesta abajo sin calor y sin calentador de agua a mí Michelle podría haber cerrado el calentador de agua y el calor también se que quiero decir es esto recuerda de cuando Lima se hizo dando un masaje Michelle tipo. se cubrió los pechos con una almohada para que ' Es por ahí me está diciendo que el reloj reallifecam. y podría ella volvió a b2 y le dijo a los demás niñas así dicen unos a otros cada vez cosa. por lo que mi pensamiento del día que le permiten chico de pensar en ello  

I must understand it very badly, because in short, what I am understanding, and I read it again and again ... but it is that I miss so much what I understand, that I still do not believe it.
I understand, you suggest that Michelle, sabotaged the house?
It's what I interpret, so I think I'm silly in my translation.

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

I must understand it very badly, because in short, what I am understanding, and I read it again and again ... but it is that I miss so much what I understand, that I still do not believe it.
I understand, you suggest that Michelle, sabotaged the house?
It's what I interpret, so I think I'm silly in my translation.

In trying to understand what MikeUsa said above

yes that's what I read.  There is always someone in here concocting a conspiracy.

Edited by happyone
  • Upvote 1