Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

6 minutes ago, beautyview said:

michelle is fucking smart bitch, she knows play with us, i always said that she was fucking somebody and never believed in um, she used to fuck

You're talking rubbish mate, they haven't fucked, he had the horny dog look and she was teasing him. This was just foreplay, the sex comes another day

• Upvote 2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I guess the boyfriend is actually out the picture as was mentioned 

Boyfriend?  I thought it was translated that she was married?   At any rate,  if you don't think the UM is a crock of shit after tonight.......you need your heads examined!  I'm not saying that the power interruption wasn't real but I think it was all planned.  Just my thoughts so don't beat me up over them.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

You're talking rubbish mate, they haven't fucked, he had the horny dog look and she was teasing him. This was just foreplay, the sex comes another day

really do you believed that fucking lie, she was teasing us to the way all the people believed that she didn´t anything.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

she talking about when they were under maintenance

thought you were smarter than that mike-you can talk all you want but proving what you say is different.--so how does someone know they are fucking

under maintenance??/  just bs