Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Boys! Just look here for the facts and evidence. Dayana is still sleeping completely wrapped in her blanket and her heater is as close to her as possible. So the "problem" there STILL has not been solved by the seventh maintenance in the month

It takes time to install solar panels, and even in Barcelona the sun is not the best at this time of the year. Expect more UM sessions. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

It takes time to install solar panels, and even in Barcelona the sun is not the best at this time of the year. Expect more UM sessions. 

this months b2 have been um 7 times and all is the same in apartment, look at the michell´s room look the floor, all the cable are same, 

2 hours ago, daily said:

Beautyview Michelle discussed in Danaya chamber when the light cut and view the reaction of the two girls I did not think it was planned

They know how to cut the power if so desired daily.  They know exactly what things need to be under power to trip the circuits.  Don't fool yourself my friend.

2 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

Don't worry, once the premium replay option will be available, you will know what happens during those 'under maintenance' times...if you can afford it :)

Are you for real smurfy?   You will never, ever, see any replay of anything that happens in an apartment when it is under maintenance.  RLC would collapse the next day if that was the case!

• Upvote 2

Creo que después de esta vergonzosa noche llena de mentiras por parte de RLC y Michelle, se debería permitir publicar todo lo que ella hace dentro y fuera de RLC. Par vengar la ofensa a los suscriptores. Es mi opinión. 

I think that after this shameful night full of lies by RLC and Michelle, it should be allowed to publish everything she does in and out of RLC. To avenge the offense to the subscribers. It is my opinion.

• Upvote 2