Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

25 minutes ago, Crispost said:

Creo que después de esta vergonzosa noche llena de mentiras por parte de RLC y Michelle, se debería permitir publicar todo lo que ella hace dentro y fuera de RLC. Par vengar la ofensa a los suscriptores. Es mi opinión. 

I think that after this shameful night full of lies by RLC and Michelle, it should be allowed to publish everything she does in and out of RLC. To avenge the offense to the subscribers. It is my opinion.

Don't be silly - you want vengeance against a girl you'll never meet, for something you don't know happened? You're talking about spreading a person's intimate information because she invited a guy to an apartment? Get a grip man. 

• Upvote 6

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I just want to tell the bad tongue to shut their mouths, the break of that night was definitely not voluntary, and since there is no heating in the apartment they are forcing to put portable radiators in order for these ladies to be warm Which is very good. As their dijonteur must be on a low amperage this is normal as his cut.

For the big mouth stop to say that a man was there to come to kiss them or the cut for sisait saying maintemance, in all the other apartment there are men and his fuck in all the corners and also b2 if they Wanted and it's already happening with megan lola and the others.

When the cut came michelle had finished her show a pretty girl like her it is always very beautiful to see still thank you MICHELLE CHERIE

• Upvote 5

Good morning to all.
Last night was a rather long night, first with Heidi and her half-nakedness at bedtime, everyone was expecting a little party, there was not, or no one told me anything.
Nicole's play with her pussy, and subsequent waxing of her English. That if that is to play for nothing.
And finally, what you have all talked about the visit of the boy. I would like to contribute things that many have already said, but I think many have not read.

First, last night's light failure, I do not think it was caused by RLC, but it is a fault, caused by an excessive consumption of electrical energy, for what seems the floor is not ready. I'm assuming that the same problem has already happened on several occasions, and it's always been the same, until the device has been broken (and as I said last night), it's not easy to replace, but it has another device. It seems that they foreseen, as I am afraid, that they already knew the problem). I say this because the problem was repaired "quickly".

Second, the appearance of the boy, as Benflod points out, the boy is not the one who came to visit with the acquaintance of Sia. They are Spanish, and they know neither Russian nor Ukrainian. If you remember, Michelle's problem with them is that she does not speak fluent English. With this boy he was communicating in Russian or Ukrainian. Remember that I do not distinguish one language from another.

Third, when the boy appeared, I did not see him, I think the boy, at least for a few minutes, but more time on the floor, since I did not see the boy take off his two jackets, one of leather and one woolen. If anyone can point to that, it would be a good contribution.
Because he, some friends, have been comparing the images of him and the images of the mobile where the face of the supposed "husband" of Michel, the famous "flaccid penis" appears, and neither does the same person. For those who do not remember it, in the first days in B2, Michelle let the screen of the phone be seen, and they hunted to her husband masturbating.

Fourth, I am convinced that the boy if he wanted to fuck Michelle, but I took it off, several times (he was very hot), I guess she would not be less (I never bet against a woman, because we are deceived very easily). In fact, she begins to undress and lower her pajamas, the clock marked 2:43:37, and did that "look but not touch". The games continued, she went to the kitchen for a couple of oranges, and returned, until at 2:58 she decides to go out on the balcony with the phone, and without tobacco. She comes back in less than a minute, says something and goes out again. He initially sits, but at 3:00, he receives a message and as a spring puts on his jackets and goes out to the balcony with her. They do not re-enter until 3:05, so they are on the balcony 5 min ... but 5 minutes from 3:00 in the morning! With the cold that you must do there, imagine, the cold of the dawn, like 8 ºC and next to the sea ...
She never shows a cigar, a cigarette lighter, or a packet of tabacco, so I assume that in those 5 minutes she did not smoke.
Two minutes after she returned to the classroom, Candy went to the bathroom, she just saw them talking and sitting on the couch.
I think that was the moment that gave the touch of "The party is over" because they just said goodbye. At 3:09:54 she shut the door and went to the couch to write messages.
True or not, the farewell was not the normal of two lovers. Maybe because the cameras were in front? I do not know.
Perhaps some questions could be answered if he came home before or after the house was out of maintenance.
But that creates another doubt, the girls know when the house is in maintenance and when not, if the boy was before, then they did not notify Michell?

The truth is that I doubt that he was before. Because that fault is arranged in person, there had to go and make the physical change of the device. That is not arranged remotely.
It would also be interesting to know if anyone saw him enter.
Well, I hope some of you have been interesting and effective description, especially for those who did not.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

¿Estás a favor smurfy real? Usted nunca, nunca, ver ninguna repetición de todo lo que sucede en un apartamento cuando se encuentra en mantenimiento. RLC se derrumbaría al día siguiente si ese fuera el caso!

But no case, who is going to be the unfortunate who will believe that what is not available online is going to be later?
It is that there is no where to take it.

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you for real smurfy?   You will never, ever, see any replay of anything that happens in an apartment when it is under maintenance.  RLC would collapse the next day if that was the case!

I was joking of course. I assume it would be really boring in most cases anyway. People have far too much imagination regarding what's happening when the apartments are under maintenance. I agree that sometimes it's done for 'not technical issues' though. Still, I don't thing we missed 'extraordinary' stuff while the cams were under maintenance.

for me there is no doubt the above is a guy that Michelle met during its release in night club (Candy seemed to know when she and out of the bathroom and said hello with a smile)

he came last night during maintenance and coincidence in that it was still there when the cams have returned ON 

I watched them both well and actually repelled approaches and Michelle was so that nothing happens and the guy felt frustrated

there was the exit to the balcony but I do not think there was what to be as (lack too short)

if something had happened between the two tell me why Michelle was still in pajamas and still dressed man there 's no sense 

Candy would have left his room and Candy would certainly went to bed in the room Michelle

26 minutes ago, daily said:

for me there is no doubt the above is a guy that Michelle met during its release in night club (Candy seemed to know when she and out of the bathroom and said hello with a smile)

he came last night during maintenance and coincidence in that it was still there when the cams have returned ON 

I watched them both well and actually repelled approaches and Michelle was so that nothing happens and the guy felt frustrated

there was the exit to the balcony but I do not think there was what to be as (lack too short)

if something had happened between the two tell me why Michelle was still in pajamas and still dressed man there 's no sense 

Candy would have left his room and Candy would certainly went to bed in the room Michelle

they didn't go to balcony till michelle got the text on her phone then rushed him out when they came back in