Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Btw Danaya is often outside maybe she is checking a for new B3 (if there is one ^^) That be great images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_B_Ez7C72gRqMDBZeYgM

I think maybe RLC (or the agency) are realising their mistake of not putting like minded girls together. I think we now have 5 types so there should be 5 apartments.

B1: For girls to sit around and be pretty like Kami and Kristy the first time around - maybe the occasional massage.

B2: For girls to give fake lesbian shows which stop short of real action but have some masturbation like Irma and Ilona

B3: For girls to drink Happy Juice and have parties perhaps with an occasional bloke like Lola, Anna and Belle

B4: For girls willing to bring blokes back for extended fucks like Kami and Kristy now do.

B5: For cam girls like Michelle and Jessica who let us watch their shows and are always sexy in front of the camera.

If they stuck to those rules than you have an epic separate RLC site. To my mind only B4 seems to fit in with the way the rest of RLC is.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I think maybe RLC (or the agency) are realising their mistake of not putting like minded girls together. I think we now have 4 types so there should be 5 apartments.

B1: For girls to sit around and be pretty like Kami and Kristy the first time around - maybe the occasional masage.

B2: For girls to give fake lesbian shows which stop short of real action but have some masturbation like Irma and Ilona

B3: For girls to drink Happy Juice and have parties perhaps with an occasional bloke like Lola, Anna and Belle

B4: For girls willing to bring blokes back for extended fucks like Kami and Kristy now do.

B5: For cam girls like Michelle and Jessica who let us watch their shows and are always sexy in front of the camera.

If they stuck to those rules than you have an epic separate RLC site. To my mind only B4 seems to fit in with the way the rest of RLC is.

B4 would include Nicole then now...