Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, beaver67 said:

I remember that, and if memory serves me correctly- it got her motor running- I may be wrong ??????

Thanks to one of the translators, I remember the exact phrase she used. She wanted Vika to rub her boobs, and Vika declined. Danaya said "Why not, it will be a pleasure for you and a pleasure for me" :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Thanks to one of the translators, I remember the exact phrase she used. She wanted Vika to rub her boobs, and Vika declined. Danaya said "Why not, it will be a pleasure for you and a pleasure for me" :biggrin:

thanks Ben- I could not remember exactly what was said:biggrin::biggrin:

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Damn this is a real shame, I think these two could be really, very close friends with more time. Maybe VERY close friends :wink:

Danaya looking much more comfortable and gets along with Candy, did not see that coming, 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Anna left this appart 29 sept, and Irma left with Ilona 4 august. So Irma can be here demain!! But Anna 29 dec only.. it's the time of the passport for return at Barcelona.

I think Ilona is still in Miami, no one knows where Irma is, could we be surprised for Christmas ?