Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

The apartment is under maintenance. Please try later

I might as well take this opportunity to wish Candy all the best for the future. She'll a nice girl, and lovely looking with a great body. It's a pity we didn't see more of it but she stuck to her principles and you've got to admire her for that. I just hope it wasn't to keep her so-called boyfriend happy cos he sounds like another loser like Michelle's hubby.

Have a safe trip and a happy life, and I hope you find the right man to look after you. I don't think we'll meet again because this project wasn't really for you

Merry Christmas Candy and take care x

• Upvote 4

It only remains to wait to see if it is a new or old girls who has already come to rlc.

And why not lola who come back would give her a b2 action and even Michelle will be a bit obliged to do things with lola and danaya she would not have a very choice otherwise would be excut of the group a bi initiation with lola and a Assistant like danaya would have to give a very hot night even for a month of December in barcelona

Finally it is Christmas and have not always believe a beautiful gift of the father noel

13 minutes ago, julesben said:

I do not think it's nicole who moves from b1 to b2 she is on the balcony with lima for an integral tan

If she moves she would be preparing her suitcase or already on her way to b2

It was said in a translation that she was not allowed to switch to B2 anyway.
She becomes in B1 until further notice. There comes a new girls in B2 today, but who ?? :)

• Upvote 2