Leora - Home Activities #80

pulo filipe

Je vais retrouver mon lit de bonheur ce soir je pense que je me suis trop défoulé aujourd’hui je ne vais pas l’attendre qu’elle rentre elle m’a épuisé et je vais me détendre, je la prends trop à cœur mais ces plus fort que moi car je l’adore et je la voir heureuse❤️

Très bonne soirée et si elle fume la chicha ce soir sa risque de durer longtemps

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, patou said:

Je vais retrouver mon lit de bonheur ce soir je pense que je me suis trop défoulé aujourd’hui je ne vais pas l’attendre qu’elle rentre elle m’a épuisé et je vais me détendre, je la prends trop à cœur mais ces plus fort que moi car je l’adore et je la voir heureuse❤️

Très bonne soirée et si elle fume la chicha ce soir sa risque de durer longtemps

good night patou And wife 

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams ❤️🦆🦆❤️

• Thanks 1

il y a 6 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

bonne nuit patou et femme 

A demain et fais de beaux rêves ❤️ 🦆 🦆 ❤️

Bonsoir Pulo

Tu sais le plus beau rêve que je pourrais faire et de voir leora rompre avec son ami et voir le retour de Paul en sa compagnie si lui il veut faire un effort aussi à déménager, mais j’ai un doute

Passe une bonne soirée

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

yesterday was a great saturday 

afternoon 

Leora Stood up 

Preparation to leave 

exit

Night 

Has arrived 

Leora in black panties and white t-shirt 

weekly cleaning 

listening to music singing and dancing 

In bed pink pajamas 

On the phone and tablet see something 

Eat 

To sleep 

About time she does something normal than have her fingers up her twat every day.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

I expected everything except that she hasn't returned yet. It may still come back or not but it's strange that it went away like that, it didn't seem like it was going to be away for that long. She only got one phone call this morning and little else.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I expected everything except that she hasn't returned yet. It may still come back or not but it's strange that it went away like that, it didn't seem like it was going to be away for that long. She only got one phone call this morning and little else.

Yeah, spoke to Paul briefly this morning. Personally, looking at the last 24 hours, it's all been contradictory. I think her plans changed early afternoon, and i certainly don't think she was originally going to be away all night. Where and why....Who knows.

• Like 2

She got tired working at the hair salon and she decided to sleep at one of her colleague’s apartments …

OR 

The good mood ( dancing )  and smiles this past week has been due to a great period she enjoys with her current boyfriend , communicating outside , arranging things , meeting  and spending time together exactly as they want and feel , in privacy and protecting what they have built this 1,5 years ….

OR 

She compensated her audience - hmm , what it was , 2 or 3 times this past week ? - and she might have felt that if she was coming back she would be “ obliged “ to perform  and she preferred to stay away from her prison and recharge her batteries for the week that comes …. She has much much work to do for the criticism that  arrives ..

Ahh well , at the end , who can tell indeed  ? She will do whatever she wants , whenever  she wants .. and the people will keep bowing down to the ass , tits and pussy , emmm , sorry , to the Queen Leora . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

the Queen Leora . 

Well,your #1 girl Masha the PRISONER has run away too.Maybe she´s out to find a new PRISON GUARD to jump in bed with?Masha who jump in

bed with every man that has a D between his legs,hahahaha.😅😂😝🤣😅😊🤣😅😂😝

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

She compensated her audience - hmm , what it was , 2 or 3 times this past week ? - ...  and she preferred to stay away from her prison and recharge her batteries for the week that comes

No, I don't think she recharges her batteries, she uses replaceable ones 😇

• Haha 1

Bonjour à toute et tous

Résumé d’hier a ma façon

1 elle prépare sa chicha mais l’interphone sonne 1h de discutions dans le hall

Remonte avec des médicaments qu’on lui a donnés

Va dans la salle de bain, mais pas le temps de se préparer passe par les toilettes et je suppose prend son rasoir au-dessus de la cuvette quelle met dans sa poche de son manteau va dans la chambre prend quelque chose dans l’armoire et sort rapidement la personne doit l’attendre en bas

Passe la nuit à l’extérieur

1- Elle est avec lover boy et elle c’est reconciliée pendant l’entretien dans le Hall et je pense qu’il doit posséder une salle de bain et elle doit son nécessaire en point vu hygiène sur place en 2 ans

2- Elle est chez une copine qui peut se faire aussi, mais je penche sur la première version

3- Un méditer

4- Aujourd’hui sa va être une journée de récupération soit elle rentre ce matin et va se coucher

5- Bon lundi a vous

• Like 3