Leora - Home Activities #81

ddhm

29 minutes ago, taxio said:

baja la audiencia; pelea con el LB ( todos preocupados)

sube la audiencia; ahí os quedáis; me voy

nos alteramos, protestamos; dos actuaciones inolvidables

no hay nadie que maneje la situación, mejor que ella, por eso es la Reina ( del vodevil )

Nah … People want to see Leora happy , sad , angry , mad , excited , dancing , cooking , masturbating , walking naked or half naked in sexy lingerie .. they want to see Leora watching TV , sneezing , using handkerchiefs for protection , smoking shisha outside in the cold … they want to see Leora in her bed watching her IPAd , they want to see how many phonecalls she made per day and to who , they want to see her studying , they want to see this unbelievable God’s creation with her legs open while texting her phone or browsing  the socials 😂🤣😂🤣

All Hail queen Leora and heads up towards the sky to RLC Gods and management for allowing in our screen this incredible , endless and passionate amount of entertainment that ( only ) this woman can offer . 

Let the show continue , after the NATIONAL SECRET shared in the toilet at almost midnight because if people knew , they will be able to affect her life 🤯😱😶🌫️ , we will know if the “ addic(k)ted “ will present to us another Pulitzer posting of the ones  that the daily posters here wait to read and feel nice , because , let’s be honest for once , the “ addicted “ person’s posts are the fan base comments that should be written  here .. otherwise , reported we are.. 

Let’s make it all loud and praise Leora the Queen …  “

PLEASE PLASE LEORA , masturbate , masturbate , masturbate , we miss you “ …

😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Which book leora are  reading

If the name of the book was printed as big as the name of the author. Who is Erich Maria Remarque, I would be able to tell you. But, I am sorry, I can not. 

The novel that he is most noted for is, "All Quiet On The Western Front " .

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, taxio said:

Imagen 01 - Libro ruso На обратном пути Ремарк Эрих En el camino de regreso |  Observación Erich Maria

En el camino de regreso (Remarque Erich)

qué difícil es decir adiós! Pero a veces es aún más difícil regresar" ... Después de cuatro años difíciles, la guerra finalmente terminó ... Ernst y sus compañeros de primera línea regresan a casa, a la ciudad que una vez se fueron cuando eran niños ... Vuelven a vivir y buscar su verdadero destino ... Pero el camino hacia una vida pacífica resultará mucho más difícil que el que tuvieron que atravesar en la guerra ... Anteriormente, la novela se publicó con el título "Regreso".

• Like 3

At least , we get a second continuous day of human Leora and not robotized routine Leora . At least , she reads a book , she kind of behaving with normal human reactions ( which of course the people who want to see different things can judge it as boring ) .. nevertheless , human behaviors , reactions and mood are much much much appreciated by me and hope it continues ( sorry if it gets boring but at least she can sometimes declare on cameras without doing anything robotized that  “ hey , that’s my real life “ ) ..