RLC is getting serious about violating their terms & conditions

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we not record on the site now ,there is a message saying there is a hidden id

You can still record and post just have to watch out for those code things.

I don't have a RLC account, so what I post they can't do fuck all to me.

If they wanted too, they can track you and harass you for violation of terms of use. It's plainly stated that you can record or post recording of the site. Now whether or not you record strictly for your own use who's to know.

I'm sure every country has laws to protect their interests.

If they wanted too, they can track you and harass you for violation of terms of use. It's plainly stated that you can record or post recording of the site. Now whether or not you record strictly for your own use who's to know.

I'm sure every country has laws to protect their interests.

The laws on copyright material is a little different in Canada for now. They are working on changing it but it's a long drawn out process in Canadian Courts. Even if they did try coming after me with a lawsuit. It's hard to get blood from a stone.

Problem solved. You just have to use a little creativity  ;)

1 Determine if the position of points follow a certain m * n raster

2 Draw m * n points to transparent foil so that they cover the flash points. Use neutral color. Also cover the numeric code

3 Place the foil in front of the screen

4 Place the camera on a tripod in front of the screen.

5 Record

6 Share file

<body>

<div class="hidden" id="modal"></div>

<div id="wrap">

<div class="header" id="panel"></div>

<div class="layout clearfix">

<div class="col1">

<div id="faq"></div>

Here is the source code that RLC uses to place that ID on your machines. As the Sgt. used to say on Hill Street Blues, "You guys be careful out there"!

Question?...If you did record...even now... and did not post it Anywhere and kept it for your own personal use could you still be tracked or get in trouble? I have often wondered this.

No, they cannot unless they install malware into your computer first, and it would be pretty clever malware -- especially if you are using a screen recorder.

Merci ami Antares, tu as vraiment fait preuve de générosité en postant toutes ces supers vidéos au risque d'être banni. Et même si je devais attendre 3 heures entre 2 UL (je n'ai pas les moyens de m'abonner Prémium) j'en ai bien profité. Longue route à toi. Amicalement. :) :) :)

Question?...If you did record...even now... and did not post it Anywhere and kept it for your own personal use could you still be tracked or get in trouble? I have often wondered this.

No, they cannot unless they install malware into your computer first, and it would be pretty clever malware -- especially if you are using a screen recorder.

THANK'S Foamy! have a Good Day Sir,    :)