B4 - General Topic 2021 #112 (November)

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

nope they are doing this for usa subscribers it's only 9:28pm here in the Midwest 🤦‍♂️

it's just the same bullshit nothing new🤷‍♂️

You are still watching the BS .. 

Just now, Thestarider said:

Just more click bait...... bath time @4:30 in the morning. nothing absolutely nothing is going to happen once again in dead ass B-4

The bonuses have  been reduced , RLC is struggling , 4 extreme and open to do all ladies were lost due to stupidity .. it is what it is . 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

how about Danielas titties ... any description ?  

How funny that someone who gets so angry and jealous of Fior hanging out with the two girls can't even pay to see inside the apartment. And then has the nerve to call someone else a loser... hilarious. 

Just now, Thestarider said:

Just more click bait...... bath time @4:30 in the morning. nothing absolutely nothing is going to happen once again in dead ass B-4

2 naked girls in a hot bath is something ... more than most expected and what I hoped for as well as maybe a little tongue lashing to cum... this is not horrible ...   and anything Holly and naked is awesome for me 

6 more days until my sub runs out, and after only once in 9 years before letting my sub expire, it is time to move on from RLC. It has reached it's all time low point and there is no saving RLC from thier own demise now. I might think about re subbing if they let us post pics again and give them free advertising on CC, but that would be the only way they get anymore money from me. We helped build thier site into a dynasty once before, maybe we partner up and try to help each out again.