Leora - Home Activities #82

jugghead

On 11/10/2021 at 5:13 PM, curious101 said:

It's good to see her doing something she apparently enjoys. I miss the old days when she would work on doll clothes and do painting. I miss the whole atmosphere that used to exist when the Russian apts were open, and the girls had interesting lives like Kristy and Kammi and Annabell and Nelly playing their musical instruments and the chat room that used to exist with Tex from Australia, and Harry and the whole gang 😐. Sorry for the long post, but I am getting sentimental, and I really miss what RLC was when I first joined.

Hey curious, there were some pretty talented people over the years. Who was the lady who walked around playing her violin 🎻  nude. And another girl who made crazy looking heads and other stuff with paper mache I think. Her boyfriend sat on his computer at the bottom of the bed till she summoned him for sex, then she sit on his face , and then sex. Then right back to his computer. 

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey curious, there were some pretty talented people over the years. Who was the lady who walked around playing her violin 🎻  nude. And another girl who made crazy looking heads and other stuff with paper mache I think. Her boyfriend sat on his computer at the bottom of the bed till she summoned him for sex, then she sit on his face , and then sex. Then right back to his computer. 

Hi Ashley,

Yes Nellie and a girl named Annabelle used to play the violin in the nude. Both were very accomplished musicians too! I think Nelly used to play in the Russian Symphony. As far as the paper Mache, I can't remember that unless it was before my time. And I would remember because I am a big fan of face sitting 😜 All the stuff worth watching went away with the Russian apartments. RLC has never been able to duplicate that scenario. 

• Haha 3

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

great friday for all

12 / November / 2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

Its Friday Deal With It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, curious101 said:

Hallo Ashley,

Ja, Nellie en een meisje genaamd Annabelle speelden vroeger naakt viool. Beiden waren ook zeer getalenteerde muzikanten! Ik denk dat Nelly vroeger in de Russische symfonie speelde. Wat betreft de papier-mache, ik kan me dat niet herinneren, tenzij het voor mijn tijd was. En ik zou niet vergeten, want ik ben een grote fan van het gezicht zitten  😜  Alle spullen waard ging weg met de Russische appartementen. RLC heeft dat scenario nooit kunnen dupliceren. 

Maya en Stepan