B4 - General Topic 2021 #116 (November)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

And that’s a wrap then .. till a year or so ago , dildos would have been out frequently for simultaneous masturbations .. well , that’s the new RLC , more realistic but perhaps more boring for many .. it’s always a choice what to watch . 

It is not more realistic. It's not that simple with realism. It is not enough to just stop the bullshit. It would also need residents who really live there and don't hide thier private life from the camera. Only when the girls invite real friends, maybe have some real parties, also sometimes have sex (not this pseudo lesbian shows), and thus enliven this apartment, then it is real.

I have always said that RLC uses these bullshit shows as a kind of cheap substitute for what used to offer. Simply doing nothing will not work. It needs way more life. They have to get rid of all these do nothing girls and should think about flying in the one or other BF of these girls (who might be waiting at home).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

RLC has really lost ground in recent years and I do not understand that they steer straight to the deep 

They never recovered from the loss of all the Russian apartments. Since that day, things have been going almost steadily downhill.

What surprises me most is that they never haven't really tried a reboot. If they would have added a visible quantity of new apartment with young and active couples (maybe even a real roommate apartment). They could have become great again. Simply managing what is left over and bringing back the failed girls of the past (like the twins and Lola and Anna) is the opposite of what should have happened.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is not more realistic. It's not that simple with realism. It is not enough to just stop the bullshit. It would also need residents who really live there and don't hide thier private life from the camera. Only when the girls invite real friends, maybe have some real parties, also sometimes have sex (not this pseudo lesbian shows), and thus enliven this apartment, then it is real.

I have always said that RLC uses these bullshit shows as a kind of cheap substitute for what used to offer. Simply doing nothing will not work. It needs way more life. They have to get rid of all these do nothing girls and should think about flying in the one or other BF of these girls (who might be waiting at home).

You are a GOOSE!

Goose Jerk GIF by 9 Skies Photography