B4 - General Topic 2021 #117 (November)

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Dani weighing her self to see how much she weighs after taking that sperm in her pussy. I believe he came inside her and she wiped her pussy with her top or something afterwards but did not take a shower. Didn't get up even to pee. 

Don't worry, she's a professional. 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nana really loves these black lace panties. Looks like she has one for every day of the week.

I really like girls in black lace panties too.! I would love to see Nana\s nice round ass in Black Panties everyday too.

• Haha 1

Loraine and Anthony went out a little while ago but gear is still in the guest room, Mirukawa’s apt came off line only about an hour or so ago. How’s this for a wild arsed guess - L&A have gone to have a look at the apt and will be the next tenants 🤔 tbh I think the wrong couple left; should have been Kitty and Smith; I think it’s also in Barca isn’t it and it’s a better apt.

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Loraine and Anthony went out a little while ago but gear is still in the guest room, Mirukawa’s apt came off line only about an hour or so ago. How’s this for a wild arsed guess - L&A have gone to have a look at the apt and will be the next tenants 🤔 tbh I think the wrong couple left; should have been Kitty and Smith; I think it’s also in Barca isn’t it and it’s a better apt.

I didn't know that M&D were in Barcelona. I thought they were in Prague.

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Here 🙂

17 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Kitty&Smith not in Barcelona, check outdoor (balcony) temps.