B4 - General Topic 2021 #117 (November)

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

we know what he means ... from Buffy being pissed off to as he said likely turned on by the SEX besides them got the playing as well ... no one said full out fucking but laughing, making out ... all good progress ..like a couple college girls sharing a dorm room ... very hot 

I find your description the most accurate , especially the college girls dorm room sharing 😉

• Haha 1

Good night all , it was fun to watch and sometimes , it would be nice to praise and encourage the girls so as to give moments like this and of course be “ angry “ with them when they think that we are fools 😂

Just now, philo said:

Very creative. Some might call it lying but let's give you the benefit of the doubt...double action indeed.

I don’t have a reason to lie , what for ? It was just happening in front of my eyes , no speculations , nothing at all . If the phrase “ double action “ is much , change it to anything  you like . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Good night all , it was fun to watch and sometimes , it would be nice to praise and encourage the girls so as to give moments like this and of course be “ angry “ with them when they think that we are fools 😂

Goodnite DD

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t have a reason to lie , what for ? It was just happening in front of my eyes , no speculations , nothing at all . If the phrase “ double action “ is much , change it to anything  you like . 

Just ignore him, he lives in his own little bubble

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I find your description the most accurate , especially the college girls dorm room sharing 😉

well I really appreciate the descriptions that you and others give  as it is all I get to go on for a sense of the action and play...it keeps it all entertaining ... this was fun and I was grateful for the quick play by play  ... great fun 

it's also like voyeurs on voyeurs this sexy play with 2 couples in same room listening and watching and then us watching all that .. ... very sexy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

What could happen is if these guys give the girls' adress to their friends, they 

would have unwelcomed visitors.  They must be careful what kind of guys they

bring to the Villa. ( Just an opinion )

The same care that any woman must have wen take any guy home.

• Upvote 2