B4 - General Topic 2021 #117 (November)

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that , unfortunately , the casting is completed and we will be getting L&A as the new COV 😔 WTF … 

who would you rather have loraine&anthony or tereza&timur 😏🤷‍♂️😂

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

who would you rather have loraine&anthony or tereza&timur 😏🤷‍♂️😂

Tereza is the best “ cock riding “ woman I have seen since a long time , I enjoy their sex way much more than whenever I have tried to see Loraine  and Anthony . The only good thing is that L&A have a good relation with most of the other tenants and they interact  with them much more often while Tereza and Timur have kept ( for unknown reasons ) distances except the B2 girls . 

If it was me deciding , i would try to inhabit B5 with local Spanish couples , preferably ones that live in Barcelona . Other than that , L&A can’t stand to rewatch , T&T maybe it is too much time that they are residing , B5 for me is a “wasted “ apartment except if the couple is in an open relationship where perhaps things maybe can happen . 

Lorraine and Antony seem natural in their behavior, as a couple and accomplices, they do not seem to analyze the impact of their slightest actions as do the other roommates using their smartphones. We should install a telephone jammer and cut the WIFI at B4.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1