B4 - General Topic 2021 #117 (November)

Conclusion .. I consider this “ having sex next to the other bed while the other couple pretends sleeping “ one of the best things ever happened here .. the idea of the lights not working and trying to see what’s going on , the bed noise , Buffy and her guy most probably getting hot with all the action next to them , well , the only bad thing was that the NV was off . 

A great happening in this villa since Elian / Tesla times.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

You guys who are claiming "Double" action need to watch the replay.

It didn’t happen full like Daniela and her guy  , double action was meant that Buffy and her guy were kissing and cuddling  

Just now, philo said:

The very one's who accuse others of making up shit !

We don’t make shit , it is exactly what happened in front of our eyes and not in hidden places or cameras speculating of what might have happened 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Since you claim "double action", please give us the time stamp where we can watch the double action on replay? We would all enjoy watching that.

I answered earlier what I meant double action … full sex for Daniela and her guy while Buffy  and her guy were kissing and cuddling .. i don’t search the replay now as I was watching and was making the play by play .. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Since you claim "double action", please give us the time stamp where we can watch the double action on replay? We would all enjoy watching that.

we know what he means ... from Buffy being pissed off to as he said likely turned on by the SEX besides them got the playing as well ... no one said full out fucking but laughing, making out ... all good progress ..like a couple college girls sharing a dorm room ... very hot 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

TU T'EMBALLES UN PEU VITE MAIS TU AS RAISON,       BUFFY PROMET AUSSI POUR BIENTOT

BONNE NUIT ET MERCI A ELLES DEUX.

Good night dear friend ☺️ Let’s hope that the best is yet to come 😎

• Thanks 1