B4 - General Topic 2021 #117 (November)

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Idk, mas é realmente raro ver Nana tão séria. Ela tem estado muito pensativa ultimamente.

Talvez porque algumas mudanças estão chegando?

Ela está assim, talvez por causa da Daniela e da Buffy< Ela de uma maneira deixou as duas na mão e foi para o B1. Elas tiveram que se virar para chegar em casa. As duas evitaram conversar com a Nana.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Idk but is really rare to see Nana this serious. She's been very thoughtful lately.

Maybe because some changes are coming?

No changes, she still bates under the blanket or in her underwear... she does not belong! 

The only time I've seen all the B4 girls together in the kitchen, so forgive my ignorance; reading posts previously I guess, Buffy is the plaster face one and Danielle is the one sat next to Rada? nana I know and in typical RCL fashion as soon as she started her bate, the thumbs went to fuzzy mode. OK I'm not paying so fair enough. Do I sense a tension amongst these four? Maybe those with greater knowledge will comment on that

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

The only time I've seen all the B4 girls together in the kitchen, so forgive my ignorance; reading posts previously I guess, Buffy is the plaster face one and Danielle is the one sat next to Rada? nana I know and in typical RCL fashion as soon as she started her bate, the thumbs went to fuzzy mode. OK I'm not paying so fair enough. Do I sense a tension amongst these four? Maybe those with greater knowledge will comment on that

Buffy is the pink pajamas and Dani is the long hair brunette wearing boots.