B4 - General Topic 2021 #117 (November)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

What...ever?

I like to watch people in happy mood , making my day , giving me a good feeling , relaxing me and not making me think what’s their probem… I like watching a tenant who respects the customers , doesn’t give a fuck for top cameras , most of all I like to see a tenant who appreciates having this work and being part of the cameras world .. Daniela is this exact tenant for my taste and that’s why best tenant 😁😆 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I like to watch people in happy mood , making my day , giving me a good feeling , relaxing me and not making me think what’s their probem… I like watching a tenant who respects the customers , doesn’t give a fuck for top cameras , most of all I like to see a tenant who appreciates having this work and being part of the cameras world .. Daniela is this exact tenant for my taste and that’s why best tenant 😁😆 

Good reasons DD, and I respect that. She has been a nice tenant so far, tbh. She's not unattractive, but not my type, with all 'alterations', but she seems popular and I really enjoyed the real effort she puts into her singing...🤣