Max & Lora - Apt. 1 - Split 1

Guest guest

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly, Max just walked in and gave Lora a hug and kiss which she reciprocated.  Then he lowered his briefs and showed her his cock as if telling her, "you want some of this?"  Then he picked up the cat and kissed it.  I think that's the only "pussy" he's gonna get, lol  ;D

Guest kevinbsam7

Lora just waking up in the living room alone.  Could there be trouble in their horizon?

We've seen this before. When Lora goes out alone for the evening and comes back late, she usually sleeps on the couch rather than wake up Max. She's just that kind of considerate girl (or maybe she snores like a trooper when she's got a few drinks inside her)

could be...... they got dressed to go out at about 10pm  lora was waiting at the front door  something was said...they then returned got back into their night wear  and are now in different rooms    they've not had sex in a few days    does lora  know that she's living with a cheating bastard?

Guest 862286

I doubt she knows but who knows for sure. Maybe she goes out and gets some on the side herself.

wouldn't blame her if she did!!

Alright!  Alright!  Lora and I have been seeing each other for the past couple of nights!  I admit it!  Btw, her pussy does smell like Clorox, lmao  ;D

Guest 862286

Huh huh. I knew it. I knew you were bleaching out..lol. Should we nick name u whitest dick?  ;D

Huh huh. I knew it. I knew you were bleaching out..lol. Should we nick name u whitest dick?  ;D

Lol @ whitest dick.  We were disinfecting everything in sight until we got to Lina and Mark's apartment, but being outnumbered by the germs and bacteria there we were forced to retreat, lmao  ;D

Guest 862286

Lol @ whitest dick.  We were disinfecting everything in sight until we got to Lina and Mark's apartment, but being outnumbered by the germs and bacteria there we were forced to retreat, lmao  ;D

Ahhhh, run for the hills.... ???