B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Noise in the Villa isn't a problem. The worst thing that can happen is the police knock on the door since they aren't in a closed condominium home. 

😛 Say this to Madame Nelly who was complaining and also to summer incidents with Elian /  Tesla that according to AG that time tenants they were misbehaving with the music being loud for the neighbors 😃😂

Maybe I'll be the only one to think so but with the arrival of U&O, two groups of girls have formed. On the one hand it can be an advantage for the viewer but on the other I am afraid that in the long run "friction" can be created between the girls in the group and those who are outside these two groups. I wouldn't be surprised if there were exchanges between tenants in the apartments.

I say this because it is enough to see how Nana went out with Loraine to understand that there is not a good vibes in the villa.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Maybe I'll be the only one to think so but with the arrival of U&O two groups of girls have formed. On the one hand it can be an advantage for the viewer but on the other I am afraid that in the long run "friction" can be created between the girls in the group and those who are outside these two groups. I wouldn't be surprised if there were exchanges between tenants in the apartments.

I say this because it is enough to see how Nana went out with Loraine to understand that there is not a good vibes in the villa.

I think Nana is leaving soon and L&A aren't still confirmed any were, so I think this will not be a problem. At least in the sort time.

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Maybe I'll be the only one to think so but with the arrival of U&O, two groups of girls have formed. On the one hand it can be an advantage for the viewer but on the other I am afraid that in the long run "friction" can be created between the girls in the group and those who are outside these two groups. I wouldn't be surprised if there were exchanges between tenants in the apartments.

nono has been going to B1 since the B4 rejects arrived