B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this proves that RLC’s downhill is strongly connected with CC then and the opposite , I say this because i have read many times that despite the reduce of ratings that RLC might suffers , CC will always be strong , even if RLC is vanished .

In my opinion , CC should keep its own identity and stay strong at its values rather than copy behaviors which I believe it does according to RLC’s also degrade . 

We don't have any dealings with RLC directly.  Cam Caps is just a forum where its membership can post conversations of the apartments in the specified topics for each apartment and pictures and videos if they wish. The only thing we have to put up with is the DMCA Removal Orders as they come along but that's par for the course being as it's copyrighted material RLC owns so we kind of have to live with it. Hopefully someday RLC will realize its Free Advertising for them and stop their battle they can't win.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , when everyone started losing hopes and faith over RLC content providing , the site once again proves that they are like a cat with 9 lives , pulling out the ultimate ace from their sleeve . When everyone thinks of them like “ rock bottom hit “ “ ship sinking “ ( pff , I even had started losing my indefinite optimism ) and so on , here you go with today’s incidents .

So , we sit back , fasten our seat belts and we let Daniela , Ulyana and Olivia bring the life to this RLC’s flagship , having such a luxury place and not knowing how to take advantage of it . Only Olivia if she organizes events , it is just so simple for the fun to return. And let’s hope that somehow , someway the B2 girls will become part of the equation 😇

Kids In The Hall Pig GIF by CBC

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We don't have any dealings with RLC directly.  Cam Caps is just a forum where its membership can post conversations of the apartments in the specified topics for each apartment and pictures and videos if they wish. The only thing we have to put up with is the DMCA Removal Orders as they come along but that's par for the course being as it's copyrighted material RLC owns so we kind of have to live with it. Hopefully someday RLC will realize its Free Advertising for them and stop their battle they can't win.

I know what you mean and i understand the problems with DMCA , I am aware of the no connection of the sites , I think the majority also does . But I just see it in my eyes as an “ adjustment “ of CC to how things also go with RLC’s popularity , but that’s my interpretation and perhaps I didn’t express my thought as clear as i should . 

Anyway , you provided the answer for anyone wondering I believe now people can interpret this move/ decision as they wish 😇

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know what you mean and i understand the problems with DMCA , I am aware of the no connection of the sites , I think the majority also does . But I just see it in my eyes as an “ adjustment “ of CC to how things also go with RLC’s popularity , but that’s my interpretation and perhaps I didn’t express my thought as clear as i should . 

Anyway , you provided the answer for anyone wondering I believe now people can interpret this move/ decision as they wish 😇

If any of the cam sites slow down it's going to trickle here at Cam Caps as well.  It's not so much RLC but VHTV topics as well and since VHTV started their own forum a lot of that traffic has gone from one site to the other but hopefully as its newness wears off some of them will come back and get posting back on the upward swing as well. We'll have to see what happens. 

There are a couple other cam sites but it's best to touch base with them to see if they'd be interested in being on the forum as it's pictures and videos that drive the traffic in forums so it's best to get permission first from the source.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corpslibre said:

Lots of noise, very loud music in B4, but Ulyana and Olivia had nothing to do with it.

Noise in the Villa isn't a problem. The worst thing that can happen is the police knock on the door since they aren't in a closed condominium home. 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Le bruit dans la Villa n'est pas un problème. La pire chose qui puisse arriver, c'est que la police frappe à la porte puisqu'elle ne se trouve pas dans une copropriété fermée. 

This is the fear I have, is it just a feeling or the music is louder than usual?