B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

They've done a Girl Girl show in B2 with Fiora and Mimi from February through June 2020 ... Lot of sessions  

You're right, now that you mention it...my memory's shite!...That's probably because I haven't really paid close attention to RLC in the last coupla years...

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pfff … for anyone that knows Ulyana , I mean , we need to wait till she finds her “ spot “ for camera angles , although I have the impression that the jacuzzi will become “her place “ of showing as the master bedroom isn’t the best with the cameras and then also the LR but it is always the “ naughty risk “ to be caught by the others 😂🤣 Anyway , just some first thoughts of what we have seen and what’s expected😈

there has not been a kitchen table Ulyana hasn;t liked ....the edge of this kitchen table will be the closest camera exposure she could ever find ...  can't wait 

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

I have no doubt, I know members who are younger than me
But in general, I realized that we become much more perverse with age in view of the different members of this forum 🤣

Hey moos, are you saying I'm gonna get more perverted as time goes by? Well I'm happy to hear that. I gotta keep up with you guys.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't want to get hype for things that are uncertain, but, imagine if Dani gets along with O&U? That would be a great trio.

oh they will recruit her to sexa mania ... these are show masters and Olivia is the stage master ...

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If any of the cam sites slow down it's going to trickle here at Cam Caps as well.  It's not so much RLC but VHTV topics as well and since VHTV started their own forum a lot of that traffic has gone from one site to the other but hopefully as its newness wears off some of them will come back and get posting back on the upward swing as well. We'll have to see what happens. 

There are a couple other cam sites but it's best to touch base with them to see if they'd be interested in being on the forum as it's pictures and videos that drive the traffic in forums so it's best to get permission first from the source.

Hey Stn, vhtv started thier own forum? I was wondering where a lot of people were. How do I find it? I got friends here and probably there, I'd like to be on both

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

@StnCld316has the answer , he said for the forum to be more “ active “ if I understood it correctly … 

it's stupid ..because if you come even a day late  you cannot comment on  closed posts without grief of copy paste type bullshit... time to change it to 50 ...let us worry about active or not .... DD you alone are  going to be pounding out 20 pages a day just about every move, thought , possibility and fantasay of your sweet Ulyana 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, vhtv started thier own forum? I was wondering where a lot of people were. How do I find it? I got friends here and probably there, I'd like to be on both

It's on their website it will have a tab at the top of the page to click on.  While your there tell them to come say hello once in awhile we don't bite.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It's on their website it will have a tab at the top of the page to click on.  While your there tell them to come say hello once in awhile we don't bite.  :biggrin:

Thx, do I need a vhtv membership to get on it? If not I definately tell them you said hi, and ill tell them to check thier asses over here from time to time

5 hours ago, wooders78 said:

it was taking too long to reach 30, nothing to talk about, B2 is a max of 5 pages lol

so just go to the end and work back a bit .... anybody who really cares and desperate for following will... others will scroll fast and ignore the usual folks with same old opinions ...  I don't care except for the inability to comment on closed posts ... change that and we be all good in da hood 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Here you Ash

FORUM.VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

This category is for all discussions, which do not fit any categories you found in the forum. Don’t be shy, our staff members will help categorizing your topic in case you made a mistake 🙂