B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

YUHOOOOOOOO

SHE’S BACK

THE NEW GENERAL IS BACK …

AND OF COURSE AT THE PLACE SHE WILL EXPOSE ALL OF HER GLORY …

Sorry and apologies for the capital letters but when someone’s favorite tenant returns , that’s the results of overwhelming excitement ☺️☺️😇

A serious , serious and best upgrade possible , welcome back to lovely Ulyana ( and the easy / quiet enforcer Olivia ) and hopefully next is that L&A are just visiting 😂🤣

I knew someone would be pleased...I just couldn't remember who it was...😏

Good turnaround DD...Ulyana for her beauty and Olivia for her quirkiness. They'll be a good addition to the house...

A happy Radislava also ,she might have someone at nights to interact , actually it is the first time they “ bring “ a person that has been interacting nice with Radislava in “ her place “ so she doesn’t have to go at the various Barcelona places.. another interesting thing to watch . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I knew someone would be pleased...I just couldn't remember who it was...😏

Good turnaround DD...Ulyana for her beauty and Olivia for her quirkiness. They'll be a good addition to the house...

Ulyana .. and Olivia .. tested again and again and I think few can complain of not only their RLC contribution to us but they in general seem to have a good “ approval “ amongst the other girls and they have been without problems interacting . Of course , this is their biggest challenge , trying to coexist also with girls that  might see them as a “ thread “ , meaning that they might “working “ behind the scenes so as they can bring back Fiora and Harley too and make it ultimately the” 4 musketeers villa “ 😂

I think for once the forum spoke and RLC tried to do the most to satisfy the audience 😇

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, omedo said:

Another small disappointment for me, I would like really new girls and we are still with "returnees"... although I prefer Olivia and Ulyana than Loraine...🤷🏻‍♂️

You are very right that we need “ new girls “ but at least with these two , we know partially what we can expect . Look what happened with new “ long term “ Nana for example . The rest new ones we had this year were short term tenants ,i believe Vivian could be impressive but .. so , instead  of taking a risk and have a “ maybe good tenant “ , these two are a guarantee for a special winter ( and I think we will be seeing Radislava’s long term stay if the studying issues will keep them in Barcelona ) , we also got Buffy as “ new “ , I think it is ok . Plus , one room seems to be evacuating , it looks like L&A will be heading to B5 .. 

Pfff … for anyone that knows Ulyana , I mean , we need to wait till she finds her “ spot “ for camera angles , although I have the impression that the jacuzzi will become “her place “ of showing as the master bedroom isn’t the best with the cameras and then also the LR but it is always the “ naughty risk “ to be caught by the others 😂🤣 Anyway , just some first thoughts of what we have seen and what’s expected😈

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't wait for Loraine to move in officially. Then we can see much more of this spiritualistic shit...

Pity Ariana's not there. They could have a head to head contest...the evenings would be wild.
That would drag the subscribers back in their droves 😏

Catching up previous posts …😛😝