B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A serious , serious and best upgrade possible , welcome back to lovely Ulyana ( and the easy / quiet enforcer Olivia ) and hopefully next is that L&A are just visiting 😂🤣

I'm back and my first post is aimed at the one I love least on this forum...

Moving Ulyana and Olivia into B4 is a huge mistake and will cause nothing but tension in the villa!!  The absolute best thing would have been that Ulyana and Olivia would never be seen again.  As for Loraine & Anthony, they are by far the biggest, fakest jokes to ever be on RLC!!  RLC YOU ARE ONE HUGE JOKE!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I knew someone would be pleased...I just couldn't remember who it was...😏

Good turnaround DD...Ulyana for her beauty and Olivia for her quirkiness. They'll be a good addition to the house...

Wrong again there Naga....worst thing they could have done.  Those two trashy girls will be bringing in their trashy guys and the villa will be in turmoil!!

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Both girls had their own apartments in Russia . The brunette has been seen also in Prague ( current Kitty / Smith apartment ) with the same boyfriend she had while she had her own apartment in Russia . 

Really ? I dont remember that, you know when this was? Was it before Kitty and Smith moved in?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Wrong again there Naga....worst thing they could have done.  Those two trashy girls will be bringing in their trashy guys and the villa will be in turmoil!!

As long as they keep the guys in the master bedroom it wont be a problem, and it's nice to see them back, great day for rlc 😄

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, omedo said:

Another small disappointment for me, I would like really new girls and we are still with "returnees"... although I prefer Olivia and Ulyana than Loraine...🤷🏻‍♂️

It should be a huge disappointment to you and until the people that support RLC tell them that enough is enough with the returnees, nothing will ever change!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm back and my first post is aimed at the one I love least on this forum...

Moving Ulyana and Olivia into B4 is a huge mistake and will cause nothing but tension in the villa!!  The absolute best thing would have been that Ulyana and Olivia would never be seen again.  As for Loraine & Anthony, they are by far the biggest, fakest jokes to ever be on RLC!!  RLC YOU ARE ONE HUGE JOKE!!

Are they any girls you like at all or that you want to see back? You seem to say the same no matter who joins.

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana .. and Olivia .. tested again and again and I think few can complain of not only their RLC contribution to us but they in general seem to have a good “ approval “ amongst the other girls and they have been without problems interacting . Of course , this is their biggest challenge , trying to coexist also with girls that  might see them as a “ thread “ , meaning that they might “working “ behind the scenes so as they can bring back Fiora and Harley too and make it ultimately the” 4 musketeers villa “ 😂

I think for once the forum spoke and RLC tried to do the most to satisfy the audience 😇

You make me laugh and I thank you for that....but that's where it stops with your delusional postings!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It should be a huge disappointment to you and until the people that support RLC tell them that enough is enough with the returnees, nothing will ever change!!

Wish Ulyana and Olivia had their own place, they are great and deserve to have their own place. Come on rlc you can find them a place, and they are popular and liked by many.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm having a bad impression of Loraine?

To me, for only this few days, she seems to be a controlling and manipulating of the girls.

Some things never change....If loraine stays on with her clown Anthony, she will be directing nothing but lame a$$ shows.

Just now, Fagen said:

Really ? I dont remember that, you know when this was? Was it before Kitty and Smith moved in?

Kitty and Smith's apartment was used as a couple on vacation apartment after the Russian apartments closed.  It was after Kitty and Smith were kicked out and before they rejoined.  The first couple was Ulyana and Marat, it would have been around July / August 2019.  After them were Lana and Robert, then Maracuya and Eden, and the last couple was Kylie and Rus, who were joined by their friend Viola.

• Upvote 2