B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

it was the first record i bought as a young lad !! While here, who is in the guest room?

If you're still here Neil, it's Loraine and Anthony...They live there now, although the haven't officially moved in yetΒ πŸ˜’

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you're still here Neil, it's Loraine and Anthony...They live there now, although the haven't officially moved in yetΒ πŸ˜’

Yes, still here, thanks for the info....just couldn't figure out who it was...Interesting they should come back. Not like they are the life and souls of parties or anything else!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes, still here, thanks for the info....just couldn't figure out who it was...Interesting they should come back. Not like they are the life and souls of parties or anything else!!

Correct...πŸ™„

I suppose, looking at it optimistically, the fact that there name's not up yet, they might just be staying over for a few days on the cheap and leaving soon...

day inauguration GIF

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Correct...πŸ™„

I suppose, looking at it optimistically, the fact that there name's not up yet, they might just be staying over for a few days on the cheap and leaving soon...

day inauguration GIF

Yeh, I thought they went back to Moldova, and in moments of boredom I do wonder what happens to these people: whats Meg up to these days. Is Carlos still with Claire, how is Viv getting on with her pregnancy. ??? All part of the intrigue/soap opera RLC creates 🀨

• Like 1