B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that Loraine & Anthony's current situation in B4 reminds me of Amy & Ariela when they stayed in B1 for a couple of weeks or so back in May and they disappeared. That will be bad if what you said DD is RLC's new policy towards the retrunees because Amy & Ariela are popular girls.   

I have no idea obviously of what RLC tries to do here . My opinion is that they finally had a plan back in end September / beginning of October with the B1 apartment and having these 4 girls occupy the place . Things happened and they since then tried to work on alternatives . It might be that L&A were stand by for one of the villa rooms and then , very recently , it might be that Olivia’s residency problem ( losing her passport ) has been solved and very soon reflecting , RLC brought them back , at least these two for starters ( since Ulyana is one of the top ever favorites and she can’t go alone unless she’s with Olivia 😆 ) and the plans for L&A are on hold . Maybe Nana’s reaction is also one of a person in “ agony “ , we saw her packing some things couple of days earlier , there are rumors that she might be leaving around Christmas and maybe now the procedure is accelerating . 

You are right with the girls you mention , the rumor was that Ariela wanted to return and she even asked RLC but she got a “ NO “ . I think Amy didn’t have a problem as I believe her loving interests  are in Germany . We should not forget that Holly , Monica and Amira had asked for extension of their stays , only Monica got just a month or so of more time and they rejected mostly their wishes. 

I think that with the current big ongoing RLC’s problems , they are trying to secure a peaceful and quiet winter with tenants so as not to bother for empty rooms , L&A were just ready to enter but now we will see , I also believed after seeing them having sex that the contract has been signed .. let’s see what happens . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Kitty and Smith's apartment was used as a couple on vacation apartment after the Russian apartments closed.  It was after Kitty and Smith were kicked out and before they rejoined.  The first couple was Ulyana and Marat, it would have been around July / August 2019.  After them were Lana and Robert, then Maracuya and Eden, and the last couple was Kylie and Rus, who were joined by their friend Viola.

Exactly that 😇

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Wrong again there Naga....worst thing they could have done.  Those two trashy girls will be bringing in their trashy guys and the villa will be in turmoil!!

Welcome back Harley...You've been a big miss here...😏

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm back and my first post is aimed at the one I love least on this forum...

Moving Ulyana and Olivia into B4 is a huge mistake and will cause nothing but tension in the villa!!  The absolute best thing would have been that Ulyana and Olivia would never be seen again.  As for Loraine & Anthony, they are by far the biggest, fakest jokes to ever be on RLC!!  RLC YOU ARE ONE HUGE JOKE!!

You never went away.  You've been reading the forum and reacting to comments every day for the last week or so 🤣

Did you even actually go on a fishing trip, or did you just stay at home binge watching your huge archIve of Nelly and Bogdan videos?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wish Ulyana and Olivia had their own place, they are great and deserve to have their own place. Come on rlc you can find them a place, and they are popular and liked by many.

Each step at a time . The difficult has happened , that is to have them back . It seems they will be in Barcelona for a permanent stay , so , let’s see how that goes . But them in the villa , with the endless possibilities that exist for this place and with their current real life activities , we can finally see this place treated as it should be , fun , parties , visitors , I am overwhelmed of excitement and I keep on repeating myself , perhaps RLC ‘a boredom has finally ended 😇😇

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

You never went away.  You've been reading the forum and reacting to comments every day for the last week or so 🤣

Did you even actually go on a fishing trip, or did you just stay at home binge watching your huge archIve of Nelly and Bogdan videos?

😇😇👏👏

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

I went hunting with family and friends and when I would get some me time I would login to the forum to try and stay caught up so when I got back to my computer at home, I wouldn't have hundreds of pages to catch up on.  WTF is your problem?

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Another small disappointment for me, I would like really new girls and we are still with "returnees"... although I prefer Olivia and Ulyana than Loraine...🤷🏻‍♂️

Me too, but if we're now confined just to returnees, we could do worse than these 2...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Kitty and Smith's apartment was used as a couple on vacation apartment after the Russian apartments closed.  It was after Kitty and Smith were kicked out and before they rejoined.  The first couple was Ulyana and Marat, it would have been around July / August 2019.  After them were Lana and Robert, then Maracuya and Eden, and the last couple was Kylie and Rus, who were joined by their friend Viola.

Thx I remembered all the others being there like Robert and Lana and so on, but didnt remember Ulyana being there first with her bf.