B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

1725 L&A left with Nana

I only saw nana departing and soon after eating L&A disappeared from cameras .. I start really believing that this was a major β€œ out of the blue β€œ and completely unexpected move by RLC and perhaps only Ulyana and Olivia knew , they might have informed even Bogdan very late so as to stay quiet than informing his friend Anthony πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ Haha , what a conspiracy and fun speculating evening πŸ˜†

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess this was the message that she revived yesterday that got her say a nasty word and to day with the confirmation of the arrival.

Yes yes , very good observation .. well done , didn’t think at all πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I only saw nana departing and soon after eating L&A disappeared from cameras .. I start really believing that this was a major β€œ out of the blue β€œ and completely unexpected move by RLC and perhaps only Ulyana and Olivia knew , they might have informed even Bogdan very late so as to stay quiet than informing his friend Anthony πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ Haha , what a conspiracy and fun speculating evening πŸ˜†

I wasn'tΒ  seen Anthony around so I guessed that hes went in front of L.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

she doesnt feel safe with all these fun girls about

As we said , she did things till a certain level , that’s ok , that’s where till she wanted to show … 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β BUTΒ 

Β 

She was playing with a guy like he was someone who didn’t behave nice to her just to get her clicks , she was against other girls and possible bringing friends / visitors in the villa … please , ridiculous of her .Β 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As we said , she did things till a certain level , that’s ok , that’s where till she wanted to show … 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β BUTΒ 

Β 

She was playing with a guy like he was someone who didn’t behave nice to her just to get her clicks , she was against other girls and possible bringing friends / visitors in the villa … please , ridiculous of her .Β 

she should finish her RLC time in B1 spending her days offcam or doing english lessons

Well , when everyone started losing hopes and faith over RLC content providing , the site once again proves that they are like a cat with 9 lives , pulling out the ultimate ace from their sleeve . When everyone thinks of them like β€œ rock bottom hit β€œ β€œ ship sinking β€œ ( pff , I even had started losing my indefinite optimism ) and so on , here you go with today’s incidents .

Β 

So , we sit back , fasten our seat belts and we let Daniela , Ulyana and Olivia bring the life to this RLC’s flagship , having such a luxury place and not knowing how to take advantage of it . Only Olivia if she organizes events , it is just so simple for the fun to return. And let’s hope that somehow , someway the B2 girls will become part of the equation πŸ˜‡

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

RLC for the past years:

Energy Environment GIF by Mighty Oak

Β 

Everyone is happy but in reality there is to cry if rlc does nothing but recycle the same couples or girls. Surely U&O will be better than L&A but well ... rlc is always stirring up the garbage. When Irma's ban ends, and if rlc is still there, they'll probably recycle her for the umpteenth time too.

• Sad 1