B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

I just saw Ulyana & Olivia moving to B4 in the master bedroom. So, it means that RLC realized that they didn't punish the B1 girls because of the noises but rather RLC punished themselves πŸ€ͺ

Will we probably see competition between Ulyana & Olivia team and Daniela & Buffy team in B4 ? Also, should we expect that Fiora & Harley will rejoin RLC in B4 ?

Β 

• Sad 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

I'm having a bad impression of Loraine?

To me, for only this few days, she seems to be a controlling and manipulating of the girls.

She’s always like this , one of the biggest orchestrators in history of GOV , mostly failing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions as I my memory fails me here. Wasn't one or both of these two women part of the Russian apartments quite a few years ago before the shutdown? If so, I kind of remember the blonde having a male partner but her being bisexual. I never really follewed them in B1 so I'm sorry for my ignorance here.

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions as I my memory fails me here. Wasn't one or both of these two women part of the Russian apartments quite a few years ago before the shutdown? If so, I kind of remember the blonde having a male partner but her being bisexual. I never really follewed them in B1 so I'm sorry for my ignorance here.

Olivia

It feels like everyday L&A was going one step further kind of RLC said to them , β€œ ok , show us that you can have a room in B4 , let’s see how the audience reacts β€œ , we have seen what we have seen so far and when they started with sex , suddenly two girls come and take the one of the 2 available rooms ( and the best ) πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Β 

Karma is a bitch for all of the failing things that Loraine was orchestrating in her previous stay . Loraine is a fantastic woman , amazing but she somehow , someway tries to do and show more than what realistically can happen. Yes , she has been seen masturbating next to others having sex , she has encouraged Β her BF to watch at threesome attempts , but it has all been β€œ under control β€œ and limits … the incident between Anthony , Loraine andΒ Amalia made the masks fall down and expose her as an orchestrator as she had nothing happening out of natural fun and enjoyment but everything was a well calculated show with many times terrible outcomes . And Anthony , which I believe is a funny and nice guy , just always follows as a puppy ..Β 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi everyone,

Both girls had their own apartments in Russia . The brunette has been seen also in Prague ( current Kitty / Smith apartment ) with the same boyfriend she had while she had her own apartment in Russia .Β 

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Best news yet with Ulyana & Olivia returning, as long as it doesn’t lead to an endless stream of blokes into the penthouse suite! Just need shot of Lorraine and that gobby Anthony and all’s well 🀞

Imagine with the circle of friends from their studying place , we can see new girls , boys as visitors / guests , parties .. the possibilities are endless .. and them having boyfriends and not being monogamous 😁, I don’t personally mind , but ok , that’s a matter of taste . But now we have Daniela we likes to sing , Olivia is fantastic with that , so , the villa seems to get its rightful place as the apartment to watch ( except if there are still supporters for the boring routine twins and B2 ) .. and of course we also have Holly who loves visiting the villa and I think we will be having the first talks between Holly / Ulyana perhaps of their past guy interaction πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It feels like everyday L&A was going one step further kind of RLC said to them , β€œ ok , show us that you can have a room in B4 , let’s see how the audience reacts β€œ , we have seen what we have seen so far and when they started with sex , suddenly two girls come and take the one of the 2 available rooms ( and the best ) πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Β 

Karma is a bitch for all of the failing things that Loraine was orchestrating in her previous stay . Loraine is a fantastic woman , amazing but she somehow , someway tries to do and show more than what realistically can happen. Yes , she has been seen masturbating next to others having sex , she has encouraged Β her BF to watch at threesome attempts , but it has all been β€œ under control β€œ and limits … the incident between Anthony , Loraine andΒ Amalia made the masks fall down and expose her as an orchestrator as she had nothing happening out of natural fun and enjoyment but everything was a well calculated show with many times terrible outcomes . And Anthony , which I believe is a funny and nice guy , just always follows as a puppy ..Β 

I think that Loraine & Anthony's current situation in B4 reminds me of Amy & Ariela when they stayed in B1 for a couple of weeks or so back in May and they disappeared. That will be bad if what you said DD is RLC's new policy towards the retrunees because Amy & Ariela are popular girls.Β  Β