B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

6 hours ago, Daleys said:

Why does the replay at ever hour freeze and skips a good few seconds llike for example it would freeze at 13:00:00 and skip to 13:00:05 that's 5 seconds or movement missed. It the same the whole time on all cameras and apartments it's really annoying. Anyone else have this issue.

I've had the same problem. If you're trying to capture the scene here is a trick that works for works for me most of the time. Pause the recording at xx:59:50 but let let the replay continue until xy:00:16. Hit the backup (or press J) at xy:00:16. This should backup the replay to about xx:59:45. When the replay get to xx:59:50 continue the capture. It should continue without any skip. 

As I said this works MOST of the time.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's because their bags are too small...They need 1 of these 😁

Dildo Bags & Backpacks | Unique Designs | Spreadshirt

if my wife pulled a vibrator out of her purse my first question would be like where do you think you are going to be needing that,and seeing his lack of interest in having sex with her i dont think they need to worry about him being so horny they just need to have sex no matter where they might be ,edited and its not like she masturbates so often she needs a vibrator with her all the time

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if my wife pulled a vibrator out of her purse my first question would be like where do you think you are going to be needing that,and seeing his lack of interest in having sex with her i dont think they need to worry about him being so horny they just need to have sex no matter where they might be ,edited and its not like she masturbates so often she needs a vibrator with her all the time

LINKSHARING.SAMSUNGCLOUD.COM

1 file (2.7 MB)