B2 - General Topic 2021 #28 (November)

Noldus

1 minute ago, miaballe02 said:

heureusement que RLC a augmenté les prix sinon j'aurai payé 19.95€ et encore regretter  tout le mois...

Bad period , most probably the worst .. but they away manage to survive , let’s hope they get better again , there are some small signs but lots need to be done . 

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC needs one thing .. to get the salaries back at a respecting level and not the shit that seems that they currently pay and it might be a serious reason for the girls not willing to do more .. But of course , raising the salaries , they should also behave on cameras with complete respect to any of us , the customers that keep their business alive . 

I believe that experienced tenants  are needed also to mix them with new ones as you suggest but not the type of Leora ones for example as experienced but Masha style .. add then the new ones and this might look as a reboot for Real Life Cam . 

The tenants is a bigger issue than the salaries, I would say. You can look at B2, and you can look at Radislava. They are doing the exact same thing as they were before anything was changed. Therefore, priority nr. 1 should be NEW TENANTS!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You aren’t fair enough with this post when it has to do with guests .. even being on camera , it is great , imagine going all the way and have sex even on their first appearance . The guy is really fine and has done a great job .

If they cover up, it's a fucking joke. 😕

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The tenants is a bigger issue than the salaries, I would say. You can look at B2, and you can look at Radislava. They are doing the exact same thing as they were before anything was changed. Therefore, priority nr. 1 should be NEW TENANTS!

I agree with this perspective … But RLC has allowed this way of things happening  and despite seeing such a decrease in everything , they seem unable to bring the ship at “better seas”  let’s say . 

Mistake  after mistake , employers and employees losing the meaning of what the site means and how things should work . If the company “ can’t ? “ listen or “ don’t want ? “ to listen its customers and “ feel “ what the majority wishes to watch and simply ignoring the ones that keep them alive , I think that no matter who they bring , it might never change. 

Let’s hope for a better future . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

RLC needs one thing .. to get the salaries back at a respecting level and not the shit that seems that they currently pay and it might be a serious reason for the girls not willing to do more .. But of course , raising the salaries , they should also behave on cameras with complete respect to any of us , the customers that keep their business alive . 

I believe that experienced tenants  are needed also to mix them with new ones as you suggest but not the type of Leora ones for example as experienced but Masha style .. add then the new ones and this might look as a reboot for Real Life Cam . 

This is the biggest you owe me bullshit statement I have ever heard in my life..... and what is wrong with this now generation. Maybe if they worked a little harder to earn thier free room and board, they might get more in return. I have always understood that is how things work. Nothing in this world comes for nothing. The harder you work the more you make. BTW I dont see these girls or guys on RLC wanting for anything, it is all taken care of for them. The more they step up thier game the more they can make because the site hits will increase by the activity of the participants. Basic Economics 101 !!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1