B2 - General Topic 2021 #28 (November)

Noldus

Anna for me tonight “ seals “ with a plus ( + ) her stay . I don’t think the majority can forget that it has been a disappointing stay but she’s the only one who brought her private life on camera and not as a show , pure real life moments both of them and therefore she “ escapes “ my negative judging of this apartment as it was expressed a couple of weeks ago for all 3 girls . Praising when is needed and strict negative criticism as it should always be 😇

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0327 he tried to insert his very hard cock in her but she would not let him. I am surprised at this point, as they now just lay there, she did not finish him off. She is an amazing cock sucker and boy do I love her moans. Turns me on for sure. I have said she would be an amazing lover. 

Totally agree with her oral skills  , the same like Amalia , the BJ type I enjoy the most 😉 The penetration might have instantly happened but we can’t now .. for sure it seems that he never finished ( torture )  

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Totally agree with her oral skills  , the same like Amalia , the BJ type I enjoy the most 😉 The penetration might have instantly happened but we can’t now .. for sure it seems that he never finished ( torture )  

If you have replay it clearly shows she rebuked him when he tried to insert his cock in her at 0327 on cam 13. 

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If you have replay it clearly shows she rebuked him when he tried to insert his cock in her at 0327 on cam 13. 

I will check it but obviously I have no doubt of what you say .. I also believe that most probably he didn’t go in but lots of things happened undercover and maybe it happened accidentally even for seconds , we can’t know … 

At the moment , offering her services 😉😉 in her own unique and excellent way 😎

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Another fucking joke in B2.👎

You aren’t fair enough with this post when it has to do with guests .. even being on camera , it is great , imagine going all the way and have sex even on their first appearance . The guy is really fine and has done a great job .

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Excellent long session despite losing a bit the satisfaction when the 30-45 minutes mark passes by .. still , seeing one another after a long time ( ? ) and under the circumstances , well , here’s where @ed2posts arrives 😂🥳🤩🤓

OK:
ANNA😍
Even though I'm not very impressed. She is doing the minumum, wich she should have done years ago. And it should have happened regularily. It's kind of sad that this is even a highlight. It's only relatively interesting because RLC has been so completely dead for ages now.

• Upvote 2

Just now, ed2 said:

OK:
ANNA😍
Even though I'm not very impressed. She is doing the minumum, wich she should have done years ago. And it should have happened regularily. It's kind of sad that this is even a highlight. It's only relatively interesting because RLC has been so completely dead for ages now.

As a whole presence , disappointing .. but for some small private moments , I can’t complain especially with her oral skills which are great . 

The bigger image is as you say , therefore my appreciation goes for the little details that at least occurred , it could have been completely nothing as they proved that maybe that was their purpose . 

The guy will be staying for a short period as it seems , it might be more things happening . 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

RLC needs 15 new tenants in the vacation apartments, and maybe open 5 new apartments on top of that. That would atleast be a start on something.

RLC needs one thing .. to get the salaries back at a respecting level and not the shit that seems that they currently pay and it might be a serious reason for the girls not willing to do more .. But of course , raising the salaries , they should also behave on cameras with complete respect to any of us , the customers that keep their business alive . 

I believe that experienced tenants  are needed also to mix them with new ones as you suggest but not the type of Leora ones for example as experienced but Masha style .. add then the new ones and this might look as a reboot for Real Life Cam .