B2 - General Topic 2021 #28 (November)

Noldus

Excellent long session despite losing a bit the satisfaction when the 30-45 minutes mark passes by .. still , seeing one another after a long time ( ? ) and under the circumstances , well , here’s where @ed2posts arrives 😂🥳🤩🤓

0327 he tried to insert his very hard cock in her but she would not let him. I am surprised at this point, as they now just lay there, she did not finish him off. She is an amazing cock sucker and boy do I love her moans. Turns me on for sure. I have said she would be an amazing lover. 

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Fantastic Anna. I never criticized you.

She at least offered worth moments, even if it has been a very disappointed apartment staying so far ..Anna at least brought her private life twice in camera and manages to escape the rightfully negative criticism that this apartment has suffered .. 

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0327 he tried to insert his very hard cock in her but she would not let him. I am surprised at this point as they now just lay there she did not finish him off. She is an amazing cock sucker and boy do I love her moans. Turns me on for sure. I have said she would be an amazing lover. 

I think he only used her butt for a "ass job". 😊