B2 - General Topic 2021 #28 (November)

Noldus

Well , perhaps the  “‘non shy “ performances by Anna the last 10 days or so have finally an explanation , open bates ,  teasing , maybe all leading to this guy’s visit 😉 

If we should have waited for 5 months to see a private moment ( actually the second one from Anna again ) , let’s say that because it is again her , her stay can be justified and for sure appreciated even for these small moments ☺️

On a side note , I don’t think they have even kissed 😁 let’s see if we get a “ under the covers “ traditional treatment for what we know of this apartment ( however today totally understandable ) 😁

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

On a side note , I don’t think they have even kissed 😁 let’s see if we get a “ under the covers “ traditional treatment for what we know of this apartment ( however today totally understandable ) 😁

I think is already happening. Too bad about the covers. Lets see with they get rid of it.

Just now, thinga69 said:

I think is already happening. Too bad about the covers. Lets see with they get rid of it.

At least Anna does something  again , this is fine for me 😇 the covers is ok , we can’t expect from everyone to be not shy .. but he will be staying the weekend as it seems , so , we will see .