B2 - General Topic 2021 #28 (November)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not Frank Beard though...Ironically he's the band member without one 🤣

That's a good pub quiz question over her...😁

Need to Google search in order to respond accordingly .. so , strangely for me since I have always an answer for everything , I leave this without a comment 😛

• Haha 1

Hilarious 😂😂 They host him , they feed him , they watch him , absolutely a king’s treatment ., I have no words , well done girls , well done mister for the leverage you have on them 👏👏

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guy with lots of clothes in Anna’s room , it might be a guest then , remains to be seen in what “ range “ 😉

Anna has a thing for guys with beards,she was the one that kept the guy with the beard busy durring the infamous lesbian orgy you know the guy that drugged the girls two nights in a row without them knowing it lol and guys on here were actually calling the local cops to report the drug use what a joke 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Anna has a thing for guys with beards,she was the one that kept the guy with the beard busy durring the infamous lesbian orgy you know the guy that drugged the girls two nights in a row without them knowing it lol and guys on here were actually calling the local cops to report the drug use what a joke 

Yes yes .. things like these are never forgotten .. also her one and only so far super amazing sexually compensation treatment with the BJ and swallowing , came with a bearded guy if I remember correctly some months ago 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, the B2 girls seems comfortable around him. So should we expect this guy will organize a foursome with the B2 girls ?  😂 🤣

Even if Lola can be characterized as an “ orgy mistress “ 😂 ( of an once upon a time glorified past ) , let’s hope that the guy will end up sleeping in a bedroom and not on the couch in the LR 😂🤣

funny seeing Anna tower over this guy just how tall are Lola and Anna i wonder they have to be around 6ft or so , lola is like a inch taller than Anna,hey guys when Leia was in B2 the other night i never got a chance to see how Leia compared to L and A for height i always guessed Leia at well over 6 ft up to 6 ft 4