B2 - General Topic 2021 #28 (November)

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

they are saving RLC money on lights and heating to make up for what they waste on their wages

Yes yes , i mentioned the same thing at another topic earlier today 😂🤣

I don't want to say it but ... Leora at least did this bullshit with the lights on, even Ulyana at least some lights turned it on. What is this thing of being completely in the dark or with those fucking neon that just annoys the viewer? If they want to make a show, I might like it, but like this it doesn't make any sense.

28 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't want to say it but ... Leora at least did this bullshit with the lights on, even Ulyana at least some lights turned it on. What is this thing of being completely in the dark or with those fucking neon that just annoys the viewer? If they want to make a show, I might like it, but like this it doesn't make any sense.

Say it because you are right 😎 Such shows can be nice only if you see the people that participate be completely into it and having fun . For whatever I remember since now these shows don’t happen anymore , Fiora , Mimi , Olivia and Ulyana used to do good ones while in B2 and then the girls in the villa with Kim , Diane , Olya and so on at that period let’s say . 

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

radi house sitting while they have another day out

She just didn’t want to interfere with all the gossip in the villa and Loraine moving in and she just changed her routine by returning in B2 for a day or so 😄