B2 - General Topic 2021 #28 (November)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

funny seeing Anna tower over this guy just how tall are Lola and Anna i wonder they have to be around 6ft or so , lola is like a inch taller than Anna,hey guys when Leia was in B2 the other night i never got a chance to see how Leia compared to L and A for height i always guessed Leia at well over 6 ft up to 6 ft 4

We need to check the friend of Holly now as well and how tall she is 😉

Just now, ddhm said:

We need to check the friend of Holly now as well and how tall she is 😉

i wonder who is the shortest girl that has been on RLC my money is on my girl Piper,its funny my two favorite girls on here were piper and Leia both were very shy in the beginning 

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that the guy will sleep at Anna's and she will sleep with Lola. 

I have guess that the would sleep with Lola since she didn't change the room with Anna. But he looks more close to Anna then Lola. 

We will see. 

Very possible scenario , there’s for sure a “ thing “ between the two , I am impressed of guy’s comfort in front of Mila and Lola and that also they seem to know eachother much more than this first appearance . 

A very pleasant and decent guy so far , great to see all girls in a nice mood and Anna clearly happy 😇

24 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems semi-official that Anna knows this guy for awhile because he put his bag in Anna's room and unpack some stuff.  So, I guess this means that he won't sleep on the couch. 😉

In this apartment , it is all possible .. from  an “ orgy “ till the complete boredom and absolutely ridiculous stay of the girls so far except some surprising moments that happen once - twice per month 😂 

But , as always , it is great to see a guest in the apartments which for me is a basic element for the whole RLC experience . 

23 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i wonder who is the shortest girl that has been on RLC my money is on my girl Piper,its funny my two favorite girls on here were piper and Leia both were very shy in the beginning 

Anything is possible with RLC tenants , that’s for sure , especially in the past when the girls were paid really much and sometimes more than they were deserving . Piper will always be a fan favorite , Leia is a wonderful surprise in this current stay and of what she did in her first appearance . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anything is possible with RLC tenants , that’s for sure , especially in the past when the girls were paid really much and sometimes more than they were deserving . Piper will always be a fan favorite , Leia is a wonderful surprise in this current stay and of what she did in her first appearance . 

hey Piper used to bathe in the dark and the first time my wife saw me watch RLC was the first time Piper left the lights on because i didnt care i was not missing that hell i even took my profile picture from that 

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey Piper used to bathe in the dark and the first time my wife saw me watch RLC was the first time Piper left the lights on because i didnt care i was not missing that hell i even took my profile picture from that 

I always wondered where that came from. Great ass. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I know 😎 this story 😝

• Upvote 1