B4 - General Topic 2021 #119 (November)

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am all by impressed that it is Radislava in the FR as Nelly hasn’t the best of opinion for her and the things she has shared to the other girls when Radislava was about to move in the villa. But of course , time fixes everything ( and the money and the common interests 🙃😁🤓😏

Don't give Nelly the benefit of the doubt UNTIL we see Radi's face and what Nelly has done to it.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's really sad what this forum has become.  It's the same posted sh!t by the same few posters and the very one's that are still trying to convince themselves that RLC is real life......you people are pathetic!!

Then you can fuck off and stop reading it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I must admit though, it's funny to see how Naga is holding on to the whole Karol is innocent thing and that she would never go out with an off cam sl@t like Nana and get her coochie hammered until 4:00am.  Keep it up Naga, Karol needs more people like you!

...and less like you 😏

Btw, I haven't commented on Karol's night out. So what the fuck are you on about? Someone posted that there was sexual tension between Maksim and Karol, I said Maksim didn't stand a chance with her...She wasn't even at B5...

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Es ist wirklich traurig, was aus diesem Forum geworden ist. Es ist der gleiche gepostete Scheiß von den gleichen wenigen Postern und genau von denen, die immer noch versuchen, sich selbst davon zu überzeugen, dass RLC das wahre Leben ist... ihr Leute seid erbärmlich!!

Hello Harley, did they let you out again?

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's really sad what this forum has become.  It's the same posted sh!t by the same few posters and the very one's that are still trying to convince themselves that RLC is real life......you people are pathetic!!

From where I'm sitting, someone who hates RLC with a passion, who can apparently see jack shit, but always wants to know the far end of a fart, and now slags off the forum, including some of the posters...the very forum he tells us he enjoys...Now that's what I call pathetic...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8