B4 - General Topic 2021 #119 (November)

If I am remembering correctly,(being old means sometimes memory is not good), O and U did have a moment before they moved out of the B2 visit.  They didn't have a long session, but there was faces in pussy on both sides that time.  I think it was a day or so before they left while Mimi and Fiora stayed

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

Como se predijo, Ulyana y el jacuzzi se convertirán en mejores amigos 😈 😈

I hope she doesn't make a habit of masturbating in the tub, unless she does it when it's empty...I haven't seen any girl dump the amount of water like Olivia and Ulyana....🤷🏻‍♂️

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana aprendiendo los ángulos y dónde se siente cómodo para ella actuar 😋 😋 Disfruta todo 😈 😈

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

No tan cómodo para el día 1, estoy seguro de que encontrará el lugar y la posición correctos muy pronto 😉

So now we have as gold medal in camera angles to Leora, silver medal to Radi and bronze medal to Ulyana, we will see in the next competition if the medals change...:dodgy:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, omedo said:

I hope she doesn't make a habit of masturbating in the tub, unless she does it when it's empty...I haven't seen any girl dump the amount of water like Olivia and Ulyana....🤷🏻‍♂️

I think Ulyana will try and find a place that offers good camera angles so the subscribers are satisfied . I think it will be the jacuzzi as I don’t think they will take many showers in the common bathroom and also not so much of privacy elsewhere . She found the perfect place while in B1 and the couch in the LR , I think very “ generous “ of her to keep the audience happy and satisfied , yesterday she was frustrated that she couldn’t find a good position but she tried and at least she had her fun . Let’s see , it should just not become robotic her masturbations ( certain times , predicted , same things all the time and so on ) and remain in the “ unexpected “ category . 

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very horny Ulyana with obvious lack of real excitement and fan , let’s hope that some of her natural needs will be soon calmed down apart from masturbation sessions 😈😋

Full moon tomorrow 🙂 

8 hours ago, omedo said:

So now we have as gold medal in camera angles to Leora, silver medal to Radi and bronze medal to Ulyana, we will see in the next competition if the medals change...:dodgy:

I agree 😉 I just think that Leora and Radi have a serious addiction to top cameras also and are pure exhibitionists , each for their own reasons , Ulyana cares for the cameras too but she’s more spontaneous and unpredictable concerning her actions .. Of course , at a current RLC that more than 50% of tenants do nothing , the spotlights will be at the ones who offer daily pleasure and satisfaction to the subscribers and respect the audience . As an Ulyana fan I am maybe too subjective with my thoughts and not fair , so , I also hope that Ulyana doesn’t fall in the “trap “ of top cams competition which will ruin the nice unpredictability of her performances . The villa is huge , two places in two days , the jacuzzi and the bed , not a bad start 😁

• Upvote 4