B4 - General Topic 2021 #119 (November)

When is Radislava gonna leave??? She has clearly overstayed her welcome like 6 months ago. She needs to get binned alongside B2 and the twins.

I see the Robot alongside her bf have rejoined the project. RLC needs to do better. Just rejoins after rejoins🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

When is Radislava gonna leave??? She has clearly overstayed her welcome like 6 months ago. She needs to get binned alongside B2 and the twins.

I see the Robot alongside her bf have rejoined the project. RLC needs to do better. Just rejoins after rejoins🙄

they will have her 1st anniversary party in a couple of weeks

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, omedo said:

I hope she doesn't make a habit of masturbating in the tub, unless she does it when it's empty...I haven't seen any girl dump the amount of water like Olivia and Ulyana....🤷🏻‍♂️

What exactly do you believe happens in a tub, people bathe in a tub, so between bathing and bating, I don't see a difference at all, and after you wash your dirty body in a bathtub, the solution is to clean it afterwards

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

I agree 😉 I just think that Leora and Radi have a serious addiction to top cameras also and are pure exhibitionists , each for their own reasons , Ulyana cares for the cameras too but she’s more spontaneous and unpredictable concerning her actions .. Of course , at a current RLC that more than 50% of tenants do nothing , the spotlights will be at the ones who offer daily pleasure and satisfaction to the subscribers and respect the audience . As an Ulyana fan I am maybe too subjective with my thoughts and not fair , so , I also hope that Ulyana doesn’t fall in the “trap “ of top cams competition which will ruin the nice unpredictability of her performances . The villa is huge , two places in two days , the jacuzzi and the bed , not a bad start 😁

It's great to have Ulyana back, but the bad lighting and cameras, along with the angle of them, doesn't give her very intense bating Justice, but for a perfect example of great lighting  and cameras, along with the angle, is to watch Leora recent bating in her guest room

44 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

¿Qué crees exactamente que sucede en una tina, la gente se baña en una tina, así que entre bañarse y bañarse, no veo la diferencia en absoluto, y después de que te lavas el cuerpo sucio en una tina, la solución es limpiarlo después ?

I think there is a substantial difference between "bathing" and "showering" and these two usually "bathe" ... I do not think it is necessary to fill a tub and waste that much water to make the show ... 

9 minutes ago, omedo said:

I think there is a substantial difference between "bathing" and "showering" and these two usually "bathe" ... I do not think it is necessary to fill a tub and waste that much water to make the show ... 

To be honest, I have not made the time to watch the replay of it, but yes I agree with you if that what exactly happened