B4 - General Topic 2021 #119 (November)

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pfff… Loraine 😡🤬😡🤬

When Lola / Anna rejoined , the predictions were negative , it proved so .

When the twins rejoined , the predictions were negative , it proved so .

At a current RLC that shows don’t happen any more , that bonuses aren’t in a scale to motivate the tenants to do a lot , it is honestly really wondering what Loraine will do , especially with her boyfriend not officially inside the villa

This pessimistic side of you might be your more attractive side.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are absolutely right , that’s why the rumors have it that Leora had a lot in interfering were the cameras should be set so for all angles and views to benefit the tenant . 

Ulyana will find her spot as she did with the couch in B1 , at the moment I think she’s too horny due to lack of sex and that’s why the fast finishing both days . I still believe that the tub will be her main performance place , she just needs to find how to position herself and feel comfortable . But the possibilities of what this woman can do in the villa ( if she and Olivia have the allowance to behave freely and without boundaries - of course with respect to the other girls - ) , we could see fantastic things . 

Surely her most comfortable position should have fuck all to do with cams and cam angles...in real life 😏

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I totally agree with you, maybe they should hired you in "Putting Ideas Into Action Department", but one good bating/show location, could be camera 2-1, just move that table over to the right

In all of the apartments that she stayed , she usually had a favorable place , although she would go everywhere of course . Let’s see here , your suggestion is a great one 😎

• Like 1

So looks like we have now two B4's. One is Olivia and Ulyana  and the other is the rest. If wasn't for O&U and Radi to me B4 would be dead.

Nana doesn't even bate as she used to. Pantie-less and with the pussy towards the camera. Maybe is a sing that she's leaving and just doesn't care any more since she might still get the same attention.  

Buffy was not even dressed before Daniela was already preparing with make up , now Buffy all dressed and slowly preparing but still even faster than Daniela 😂 Maybe we see the return of the guys ? Although under the current circumstances , doesn’t look so promising .. for sure the girls heading out to impress 😎

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So looks like we have now two B4's. One is Olivia and Ulyana  and the other is the rest. If wasn't for O&U and Radi to me B4 would be dead.

Nana doesn't even bate as she used to. Pantie-less and with the pussy towards the camera. Maybe is a sing that she's leaving and just doesn't care any more since she might still get the same attention.  

Nana stopped caring since a long long time , she just every now and then does something maybe for her own pleasure and she decides to either share on camera or not . 

I disagree that it is just U&O , Daniela and Buffy had guests just 6 days ago , I think we should give some time till they  all find a chemistry and common ground of communication and then , here we will be for better conclusions . I agree though that it isn’t the best that O&U seem to keep distances from the others so far , maybe some words and  comments that have been shared and they found out while they were gone from RLC ? We will see .. 

But Olivia is definitely the one that doesn’t like misunderstandings and I am expecting that slowly she will gather the team .. after all , she even talks 3 times more than me 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1