B4 - General Topic 2021 #119 (November)

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

It's great to have Ulyana back, but the bad lighting and cameras, along with the angle of them, doesn't give her very intense bating Justice, but for a perfect example of great lighting  and cameras, along with the angle, is to watch Leora recent bating in her guest room

You are absolutely right , that’s why the rumors have it that Leora had a lot in interfering were the cameras should be set so for all angles and views to benefit the tenant . 

Ulyana will find her spot as she did with the couch in B1 , at the moment I think she’s too horny due to lack of sex and that’s why the fast finishing both days . I still believe that the tub will be her main performance place , she just needs to find how to position herself and feel comfortable . But the possibilities of what this woman can do in the villa ( if she and Olivia have the allowance to behave freely and without boundaries - of course with respect to the other girls - ) , we could see fantastic things . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So .. a quick conclusion .. RLC seems to have learned from their epic mistake to have a couple for such a long time ( N&B ) inside the villa which was clearly affecting the girls presence and this time they let Loraine by herself .

Now , a real life couple needs to split for whatever amount of time for business reasons . Half of the blame for my personal taste goes to Loraine ( except if she’s so desperate to work and she has no other income possibility ) and the other half of course to the company that in a city with thousand of Russian and Ukrainian residents , can’t find one ( 1 ) girl  to fill a bed in a luxury villa with established connections after so many years in Barcelona and in  a circle of people that have learned the business through the years and have become permanent Barcelona residents .

Personally , I always “ hate “ when the job comes more from any personal life pleasure and partnership and relationship and call it whatever you want that it is between L&A , Anthony the puppy simply complied with Loraine’s period she will be spending in the villa and that shows also - for my taste I repeat - how much of an opportunist Loraine is . 

On the other hand and as a man thinking , Anthony will have his freedom and will not get crazy with the paranoia of all these women “ locked “ in a luxury place 😂🤣

Good luck to Loraine , she will need it as all of her actions will be strictly judged and criticized , but she’s now the most experienced girl as a GOV in the villa and for sure this will work for her benefit . 

Two strong poles then , Olivia and Ulyana and now Loraine who I think will try to seduce into actions the majority of the girls . And Daniela also a strong personality and Radislava also a participant who isn’t the easiest concerning relationships with other girls , let’s see some drama 😂🤣😂🤣 ( but hopefully and what matters the most  as voyeurs , lots and lots and lots and lots of action , finally they managed to fill in the villa beds  almost a month before Christmas 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So .. a quick conclusion .. RLC seems to have learned from their epic mistake to have a couple for such a long time ( N&B ) inside the villa which was clearly affecting the girls presence and this time they let Loraine by herself .

Now , a real life couple needs to split for whatever amount of time for business reasons . Half of the blame for my personal taste goes to Loraine ( except if she’s so desperate to work and she has no other income possibility ) and the other half of course to the company that in a city with thousand of Russian and Ukrainian residents , can’t find one ( 1 ) girl  to fill a bed in a luxury villa with established connections after so many years in Barcelona and in  a circle of people that have learned the business through the years and have become permanent Barcelona residents .

Personally , I always “ hate “ when the job comes more from any personal life pleasure and partnership and relationship and call it whatever you want that it is between L&A , Anthony the puppy simply complied with Loraine’s period she will be spending in the villa and that shows also - for my taste I repeat - how much of an opportunist Loraine is . 

On the other hand and as a man thinking , Anthony will have his freedom and will not get crazy with the paranoia of all these women “ locked “ in a luxury place 😂🤣

Good luck to Loraine , she will need it as all of her actions will be strictly judged and criticized , but she’s now the most experienced girl as a GOV in the villa and for sure this will work for her benefit . 

Two strong poles then , Olivia and Ulyana and now Loraine who I think will try to seduce into actions the majority of the girls . And Daniela also a strong personality and Radislava also a participant who isn’t the easiest concerning relationships with other girls , let’s see some drama 😂🤣😂🤣 ( but hopefully and what matters the most  as voyeurs , lots and lots and lots and lots of action , finally they managed to fill in the villa beds  almost a month before Christmas 😂😂😂🤣

so naive if u think he will just go away, they didnt want to show a couple was in the villa, i hope im wrong

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

so naive if u think he will just go away, they didnt want to show a couple was in the villa, i hope im wrong

I think he will be showing up at times like in one of her earlier stays . I think if he was an official participant , it means he would have to be under a payroll , I don’t think now like this he gets this chance . We will definitely see but I think he might be simply visiting 1-2 per week 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think he will be showing up at times like in one of her earlier stays . I think if he was an official participant , it means he would have to be under a payroll , I don’t think now like this he gets this chance . We will definitely see but I think he might be simply visiting 1-2 per week 

dream on, hes still there

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the one that they need to get back here is Aleksandra that girl could get into just about anyones panties and i believe its because she really likes eating pretty girls pussies the bonuses were well just that a bonus for her,she had Megan Holly and then Gina twice and even tried to give martina a lick one night when M and N joined the other girls in the tub 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You call that quick? 🙄

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are absolutely right , that’s why the rumors have it that Leora had a lot in interfering were the cameras should be set so for all angles and views to benefit the tenant . 

Ulyana will find her spot as she did with the couch in B1 , at the moment I think she’s too horny due to lack of sex and that’s why the fast finishing both days . I still believe that the tub will be her main performance place , she just needs to find how to position herself and feel comfortable . But the possibilities of what this woman can do in the villa ( if she and Olivia have the allowance to behave freely and without boundaries - of course with respect to the other girls - ) , we could see fantastic things . 

I totally agree with you, maybe they should hired you in "Putting Ideas Into Action Department", but one good bating/show location, could be camera 2-1, just move that table over to the right