B2 - General Topic 2021 #29 (November)

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I posted a comment on here yesterday as a joke that this guy would organize a foursome with the B2 girls but it seems tonight that there is a chance that this can happen if he stays for another night 😉

Lola is the orgy master but this is 5 years ago .. this I think can remain a nice wishful dream .. 

28 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who is this guy?  Did I read correctly that he might be a John?   Perhaps he paid for this experience?

It's a clever idea really.  The cost for 36-48 hours with 3 prostitutes of the caliber of Lola, Anna, and Mila ... that is not cheap.  I would think it might cost several thousand Euros.   But hey, for $300 Euros, you can get a special deal.  Only catch is you have to be on cam.  And also, you can't fuck us.  Maybe you can fuck us if we horny but no guarantees  We call the shots.

This idea could work actually.  I would think there would be some takers out there.

The guy seems a professional photographer and he did 1 or 2 hour photo shoots for Anna & Lola and I think this is the way they pay him for his time in doing the photo shoots ? 🤔

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The guy seems a professional photographer and he did 1 or 2 hour photo shoots for Anna & Lola and I think this is the way they pay him for his time in doing the photo shoots ? 🤔

Masha is compensating her tech guy the recent weeks with naughty ways 😈