B2 - General Topic 2021 #29 (November)

Noldus

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry I will disagree with you , whatever happened under the covers we can’t know as we couldn’t see ( very possible what you describe though 😇 ) and also , with Anna we all still try to figure out why no penetration is happening , if you saw it ( haven’t checked replay ) then it is a surprise as Anna clearly seems to avoid this and wants only handjob / rubbing pleasure … in any case , a very pleasant change of things happening since this guy arrived and he made B2 the place to watch the last 36 hours or so by waking up the voyeuristic feeling 😁 .. 

02:59   Camera 13

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry I will disagree with you , whatever happened under the covers we can’t know as we couldn’t see ( very possible what you describe though 😇 ) and also , with Anna we all still try to figure out why no penetration is happening , if you saw it ( haven’t checked replay ) then it is a surprise as Anna clearly seems to avoid this and wants only handjob / rubbing pleasure … in any case , a very pleasant change of things happening since this guy arrived and he made B2 the place to watch the last 36 hours or so by waking up the voyeuristic feeling 😁 .. 

I still hold my guess that she is shy that her pussy farts. I don't see another reason. 😄

• Haha 1

Interesting.

On friary Anna talked with a Italian arranging her travel to Italy or his to Barcelona. She asked if he has Instagram.

Today I could see her phone screen that she posted in her profile photos of her with the photographer. The pic was he behind her and smelling her neck.

around 1757

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Interesting.

On friary Anna talked with a Italian arranging her travel to Italy or his to Barcelona. She asked if he has Instagram.

Today I could see her phone screen that she posted in her profile photos of her with the photographer. The pic was he behind her and smelling her neck.

around 1757

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_12?ts=1637513760&from=share

I think this apartment has never been as popular as since the arrival of this guy, he brought with him a certain interesting dynamic because we are not used to seeing these girls like we have now
Seeing Anna almost having sex inside B2 is really cool
Who still said we couldn't have anything interesting with these girls? we just had to be very patient 🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think this apartment has never been as popular as since the arrival of this guy, he brought with him a certain interesting dynamic because we are not used to seeing these girls like we have now
Seeing Anna almost having sex inside B2 is really cool
Who still said we couldn't have anything interesting with these girls? we just had to be very patient 🤣

Is a early Christmas Miracle.