B2 - General Topic 2021 #29 (November)

There’s much more into this “ trio “ of Anna / Lola and the guest .. in a way it reminds me of what we were seeing from one of the twin’s boyfriend , extremely open to both girls and both twins totally comfortable next to him , exactly as it happens with this guest .

I mentioned yesterday that it might be a guy that they had professional real life things together and this is how they have developed a “ more than friends “ relationship . I can’t but think that it might have happened much more out of cameras amongst all three of them , the guy was allowed easily  to touch Lola and she had no issues . Even if it was for the cameras and Lola being an expert , it could have been annoyance shown on Anna’s face which she never did . In any case , FINALLY , this apartment got a bit of life and good reasons to discuss , post and comment . Even our good friend Alladino I believe must be shocked , there it is , a guest , private life for Anna in front of cameras , exactly what he requests 😉😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s much more into this “ trio “ of Anna / Lola and the guest .. in a way it reminds me of what we were seeing from one of the twin’s boyfriend , extremely open to both girls and both twins totally comfortable next to him , exactly as it happens with this guest .

I mentioned yesterday that it might be a guy that they had professional real life thins together and this is how they have developed a “ more than friends “ relationship . I can’t but think that it might have happened much more out of cameras amongst all three of them , the guy was allowed easily  to touch Lola and she had no issues . Even if it was for the cameras and Lola being an expert , it could have been annoyance shown on Anna’s face which she never did . In any case , FINALLY , this apartment got a bit of life and good reasons to discuss , post and comment . Even our good friend Alladino I believe must be shocked , there it is , a guest , private life for Anna in front of cameras , exactly what he requests 😉😇

And I think that this should have happened at least in the last month or so. They were planning to do today's photo shoot for a long time.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And I think that this should have happened at least in the last month or so. They were planning to do today's photo shoot for a long time.

Whatever they do outside , it clearly has good effects on the relationship that they have developed , it is a very good and honest one and can clearly be seen on cameras and the way this guy is being treated ( king style ) by the girls 😉

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It looks odd to me that the guest guy is using just a cell phone for the photo shoot 🙃.  No professional photographer uses a cell phone for photo shoots 😑.  I don't consider Anna a professional photographer but she has a good camera and a couple of good lenses.

He has the full set. I don't know why he's using a phone too. Maybe to be easy to send to Instagram. idk.