B2 - General Topic 2021 #29 (November)

Lola is devoid of sexuality. I don't think she has ever had a real orgasm and seem to me to run away from 'real' sexual contact with either sex. All she does is joke around. The best Christmas present she could give to the world is disappear from our screens and never ever ever be seen again. I can't decide if I despise her or Mila the most!!!! 

• Upvote 1

Having watched the preview thumbs all day I can quit honestly say that what you are watching is real life.

or near as, apart from a few that play to the cameras.

which if I'm not mistaken is what those of you that subscribe are paying for.

so why the F$$k are you complaining

oh thats right they are not fucking all the time

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

Having watched the preview thumbs all day I can quit honestly say that what you are watching is real life.

or near as, apart from a few that play to the cameras.

which if I'm not mistaken is what those of you that subscribe are paying for.

so why the F$$k are you complaining

oh thats right they are not fucking all the time

Finally .. someone said it as it is , well done friend 👏👏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Whoever said things about Lola , better check women of younger age and how they look and simply observe , focus , watch Lola who is the absolute MILF for her age .. what is it that you want ? Natural tits and incredible nipples ? A well taking care pussy that the majority here would like to taste and explore ? An ass and legs of a woman of almost 40 of age and maybe more that compared to tenants that occupy apartments that are praised 24/7 look “ dwarves “ in front of her ? Imagine this woman at her teenaging years , her early to late twentys and what type of woman must have  been . 

Obviously she has followed a very healthy and careful eating / drinking / doing things life which most probably have helped her to be this stunning woman who looks today .

Whoever is of a different opinion , obviously much appreciated and respected , but I think have no idea how the majority of this age women look . 

• Like 1

About the photo shooting with the mobile , it might be also that they don’t have the necessary tools to edit with a program at the computer and the phone helps easily for filtering and whatever is needed in such occasions . 

Therefore , lots of things can be “ accessed  “ and get changed fast enough and not spending hours editing at a laptop . I might be wrong of course , but that’s my explanation from a completely amateur side .