Leora - Home Activities #86

Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, The Earl said:

I am aware of that, I only mean that is my thought where she is going and was also most of the other days from afternoon to evening.

Ah ok, I thought Leora had met another guy. Instead it is always the same. 😄

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, patou said:

They say that leora left for language class or whatever, but I never see her take a notebook at least to take notes we probably have a few things to write ????? or she has a very good memory

To be fair, the notepad will be for just that - Making notes. All her actual work will be on her phone, so as long as she has that with her. I have seen her keep pausing a programme and then pick her phone up and write, then carry on watching and pause again etc. Everything is online now isn't it, so she will submit essays, questions etc via her phone. 

Having said all that - There is no guarantee whatsoever she has gone to a class today. None.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

F*ck me Nich, I was joking with SC, nothing serious was intended by my post. Glad it inspired you to comment on it though.😉

I realized that you were only joshing with SC and therefore meant nothing serious by your comments regarding the ignor option, just as I realize that you are also aware of what can be, and might not be completely accomplished by anyone thinking that they have a reason to use the ignor option in regards to anyone else. Even though my comments were in response to yours, my comments were meant mainly for others who might not be aware of how some comments can still be viewed at times even if the individual they were made by was listed on an ignor option in someone elses account registration.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, patou said:

Bonjour

Leora est sortie avec le sac de vêtements quelle a preparé cette après-midi des vêtements d'hiver des grandes vestes en laine des pantalons et autre allors soit pour donner ou elle alimente un autre appartement. Mais j'ai lu aussi qu'une Association collectait se weekend

And you think it's for the homeless?

• Upvote 1