Leora - Home Activities #86

Slipper Guyquad

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Except now that someone has responded to SC's post, now he could see it if he actually had him on ignore. It is one of those things that was a well intended feature or option, but perhaps it should have been given more consideration when the feature or option was implemented into the site's software program. It may have been too difficult of an endeavor or task to have made such a feature or option programmed to where some comments did not appear at all to whoever had listed someone else in the option on their particular account registration, even if anyone else responded to a post of someone that was listed that way by someone else. 

F*ck me Nich, I was joking with SC, nothing serious was intended by my post. Glad it inspired you to comment on it though.😉

• Like 1

Serious question...

For those who tune in to Leora far more then they care to admit, has she ever slept for more then 4 hours straight?   I can't recall seeing her having slept for a few hours straight without looking at her phone, being restless, or making sure her tablet is on.   She didn't have sleeping issues in the previous apartment (even when she would sleep on the couch while Paul was away fulfilling his military duties).

• Upvote 2